Originally Posted by Camping Couple
What's wrong with the FBS? lol.....we just got our 24FBS and love it. Good luck on your search.
Nothing wrong with it, per say. Just a few things now know we want in our next unit:
1. A regular sized queen bed. My husband is 6'3 and he finds the RV queen to be a challenge.
2. A floor plan where the bathroom is beside the bedroom and not at the other end. I know it's only a few more steps away, but I have one of those bladders that has me up several times a night to pee and I want the potty as close as I can! LOL
3. Recliners. Again, we like that there is a couch and a dining set in the 24FBS and that the couch faces the TV (another must for us), but its a tiny couch and we find it cramped when the two of us are on it.
4. A regular sized shower, rather than that little tub thing.
5. Just generally more room. We travel with an 80lb golden retriever who has to be in the trailer if we are in the trailer. Otherwise he whines and gets all upset. We just found it got a little tight in there! (although he did find a nice spot under the dinette to lie down in an attempt to stay out of the way!)
Having said all that, I would still highly recommend the 24FBS to anyone. It does have nice floor plan, but like many others, as much as we really like some of its features, there are definitely things we would change in our next unit.