Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-19-2012, 09:20 AM   #11
Originally Posted by RedHorse1 View Post
There's a special place reserved for people like that. Too bad they couldn't stick around long enough enjoying a few cold brews so you could show them your 9mm.
We did just miss them. The eggs were still runny and the whites were clear.

Funny thing is, I had some pretty heavy artillery buried in the cargo hold. (guns and ammo)
I had a snub nose .38 revolver in a gym bag on one of the bunks. They never got into the bunk area.

The Sheriff's are cool with packing firearms in our state and is in our states constitution to defend property and yourself.
Open carry state and I openly carry.

I went around the camp ground asking people if they heard or saw anything but of course no one is aware of their surroundings and were just drinking beer all day so they probably were out like a light.

The Sheriff told us he would not camp there along the river and attracts undesirables. He is right. We camped there before and the dirtbags stay up until 3am having parties, acting like idiots.

My wife was pretty traumatized and felt violated (there is a creepy feeling knowing an uninvited intruder was in our personal space that we work hard for) though the whole ordeal but between the Sheriff, the RV dealership and the insurance company, I have nothing but great things to say about them.

I was really expecting a hassle from Geico but like i said, we really did nothing except get a report and wait for check.
We have our homeowners, vehicle and RV insurance through them.

2001 1500 4x4 Off Road Edition Quad Cab, 5.9 V-8
4.10 diff, Tow Package, Primus Brake Controller
EAZ-LIFT Weight Dist hitch with friction sway control
2007 Jayco Jayfeather 29A
Crackshot is offline   Reply With Quote