Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-29-2011, 05:55 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthi View Post
Ruebenray, when you are ready to buy, check out this thread. Hopefully it can help you out somehow no matter what you wind up getting. Good luck and let us know what you get
Thanks for the link. I am already deep into #1. The Jayco is on the top of my list, but I cannot find the model I want to look at. My wife really likes the Flagstaff Classic 8528RKWS (actually looked at one yesterday), but as I keep telling her we have not seen a Jayco yet. Number 3 on my list is the Coachmen Chaparral 270RKS, but again I have not found one to look at.
reubenray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:31 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by reubenray View Post
The two year warranty was one big plus of us. The biggest issue I have deciding on which one to get is I cannot find any locally to look at. I live North of New Orleans and have only seen the Flagstaff so far. I will be making trips to the Dallas and Houston area at some point to look.

Is the Eagle Super Lite HT a new model?
The HT is a new line for Jayco - so not many people have them.

I live in Covington LA, and want to let you know that Steve's RV in Chalmette, La is an excellent Jayco & Outback dealer.

We are on our second camper from him, and trust his judgement. He is moving to I-12 in Lacombe sometime in the next 30 days or so. He will give you the straight scoop on the new models.

We had an Outback toyhauler & just moved up to an Eagle Superlight 5ver 321RLDS.

Don't know about other Keystone products but our Outback was super - just wanted something larger, and liked the Eagle floorplans a little better than the Outback. There are some very light Outback models - so you might want to check them out as well as the Jayco HT.

I'll bet that when Steve gets moved his inventory will increase. His prices are pretty good too.

Good Luck.
SouthRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:50 AM   #23

When I was looking my dealer had several of the HT's in stock. I didn't go inside any of them but the outside looked pretty sharp. I liked the color scheme a lot. Hopefully you'll be able to check one out, I think it makes a lot of sense to view your options before you buy.
nylyon is offline   Reply With Quote