Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-20-2016, 06:55 PM   #1
Hey, klassic

Sorry to respond back like this but, for some reason, I couldn't reply via the private message.

It was Challenger Door on your previous unit. But, I believe Lippert is supplying entry doors now and I really don't know if that manufacturer is making the neat storm doors.

Since you can pm me, send a phone number where I can call, if you wish, to determine if I can help in any way.

dalengail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 08:44 PM   #2
That pretty much answers my question. If I had a Challenger door before, then the vinyl inserts will be made the same now.
I kept my old inserts hoping they would fit but the top is the wrong shape, and the bottom is too small....and they are white.

Did you mean CC is now using Lippert doors, or your Pinnacle has a Lippert door?
My North Point door is a Challenger.

For anyone wondering what's up with this thread, it's about the vinyl storm inserts that are available for the screen doors. That's what those tabs are for around the screen door frame.
I had them on my old Cedar Creek (came stock) they stayed in perfect shape for 7 years and it was very hard to tell that they were on, they are crystal clear.
Lets the light in, keeps the wind out, keeps the AC in, keeps the heat in on cool days, and are easily removed.
They should have came stock by Jayco, or at least have been an option.

2016 North Point 341RLTS
2012 F-350 Lariat CC SRW
klassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 03:54 AM   #3

Have only used our Pinnacle for a month before it went into winter storage. Don't remember whose door is on it. I don't know which door CC is using now. My guess would be the Lippert door. Been retired for 5 years so, lost track of which parts are being used by CC.
dalengail is offline   Reply With Quote