Wow, what a day!! Just finished loading everything in the basement for travel later. We will do a shake down next weekend. The PDI took forever! Here are the problems we had:
1. The speakers in the living room/kitchen were not wired properly from the factory. They fixed onsite, but took about an hour!
2. The inverter for the residential frig was wired backwards and took about 45 mins to diagnose. Fixed on site.
3. Some trim pieces had some chips and were fixed.
4. The frig had a dent and will need to be ordered and fixed under warranty.
4. The microwave surround had a "wave" in it and will need to be replaced under warranty.
5. Black out shade behind the theater seats will need to be replaced under warranty due to a small tear/whole.
6. The accordion blind in the door was creased and could not be fixed. Had to order replacement under warranty.
7. The dinning chairs had several chips. 2 new chairs will be ordered and replaced under warranty.
8. The ceiling in the living room/kitchen had a bubble in it and will need to be repaired under warranty.
That's all I can think off right now...my mind is like mush at this point!!
Towing was phenomena, compared to our previous bumper pull. I think the airbags was money well spent! I do think that we are a little nose high and I need to move the hitch down 1 notch. I also believe that I need to shift the hitch towards the cab a bit, because if I was to activate the manual slider, either the pin or slider would hit the tailgate.
We will stock the interior tomorrow with dishes, bedding, towels, etc...tomorrow before taking to storage tomorrow.
PLEASE feel free to give me your comments and feedback, as this is my 1st 5th wheel! Just glad I contained on with the Jayco brand.
'14 Ram 2500 MC CTD
'14 287BHBE (gone)
'16 North Point 377BHRL (current and hopefully last)