Insurance Coverage for a 5th Wheel
I'm in the process of finding Insurance for the 5th wheel and was wonder what type of coverage most others have on their 5ver. Also, I'm not a full timer.
What I'm currently looking at getting is:
* Total Loss Replacement/Purchase price for Physical Damage
* Comprehensive: $500 Deductible
* Collision: $500 Deductible
* Disappearing Deductibles & Scheduled Medical Benefits included
* Emergency Expense: $2000
* Vacation Liability: $300,000
* Roadside Assistance: None (Have it from Jayco for now)
* Replacement Cost Personal Effects: $5000
* Scheduled Personal Effects: None
The cost on this would be about $61/Month from progressive.
2011 Jayco Eagle 351 RLTS