Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-09-2017, 09:14 PM   #1

JT Strongarms

On my 2012 Jayco Pinnacle I installed a set (all 4 corners) JT Strongarms, and have to say they are hands down the best most stable system for RV's.
I just ordered a new 2018 Jayco Pinnacle 36KPTS, that of course comes with the Lippart 6 point electric auto-leveling system. Just how stable is this setup and would it be worth my while to remove the JT Strongarms from my old unit and install them (just the front set) on my new Fiver when it comes in, or would it be a waste of time and effort. (had a cement slab poured since this picture was taken)
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20160704_203441167.jpg  
rdlouks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:56 PM   #2

Not sure about the strong arms but we ordered a 2018 Pinnacle too. We were told it would arrive the end of June, is that the same time you are hearing?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Old 05-10-2017, 03:11 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grawe View Post
Not sure about the strong arms but we ordered a 2018 Pinnacle too. We were told it would arrive the end of June, is that the same time you are hearing?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
That is what we are being told, Mid to Late June expected arrival date. Hopefully they are in the ballpark. Excited.
rdlouks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 04:05 AM   #4

I would definitely remove and keep them. The auto level still uses the sloppy pinned tube in a tube in a tube landing gear. The strong arms will fit the auto leveling rear jacks but may require a couple adaptors. You can never have too much stability!

Earl
Mopar_Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:57 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlouks View Post
On my 2012 Jayco Pinnacle I installed a set (all 4 corners) JT Strongarms, and have to say they are hands down the best most stable system for RV's.
I just ordered a new 2018 Jayco Pinnacle 36KPTS, that of course comes with the Lippart 6 point electric auto-leveling system. Just how stable is this setup and would it be worth my while to remove the JT Strongarms from my old unit and install them (just the front set) on my new Fiver when it comes in, or would it be a waste of time and effort. (had a cement slab poured since this picture was taken)
Just received our Pinnacle KPTS and leveled it up. Been cleaning and loading it up to take off. Haven't noticed any problem with the unit shaking when walking around inside. Seems pretty stable to me.

2017 Ram 3500 4x4 Dually 6.7L HO Turbo Diesel with Aisin Tranny
50 Gal. Transfer Flow Auxiliary Tank
2014 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins (Sold)
2017 Pinnacle 36KPTS
Wampuscat is offline   Reply With Quote