Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-01-2016, 03:18 PM   #1
K&B

More things to fix on 2017 321 rsts

The wood handle in the hallway has only 1 screw into wood at door the other two are into hollow wall no wood on mine . Most of the plumbing had to be tightened up , no leaks yet . Now is the best one yet the furnace was never screwed down , can you see this moving when traveling .Just push it down the line quota met for the day !
K&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:21 PM   #2

Sorry to hear of your troubles with the TT. I have had a handful of minor things since I picked it up in July. One would think for all the money spent, there should be less factory problems.
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
John7349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:49 PM   #3
K&B

Hello John. Yes you are right , to much money for fast , sloppy wok . Now the shower walls are coming loose top and bottom, they used double side tape to press against the wall . Not quantity work at all!
K&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 03:45 PM   #4

K&B - I had a leak at the water pump on mine. The strainer cup was loose and dripping steadily. While I had the wall panel off (the water pump is next to the hot water tank) I checked all the fittings behind the water docking station most of which I could snug up more. I like the convenience of the water hookup but it sure adds a lot of fittings behind the wall.
2016 GMC 3500 Denali CC D/A
Dave&Vivian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 06:37 PM   #5
Site Team

I looked at a friends Lifestyle fifth wheel last week and noticed that they had a access panel that enabled an owner to remove and inspect the back of the panel and also the water pump area.

It was large enough to get your hands on the pump strainer to clean it if needed without having to remove all of the panel.

I see that mod on my rig soon!
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 06:46 PM   #6
Lost in the Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by John7349 View Post
Sorry to hear of your troubles with the TT. I have had a handful of minor things since I picked it up in July. One would think for all the money spent, there should be less factory problems.
We've had our pinnacle for a year now ,Jayco had it 6 months at the factory service center , so I went on the factory tour it's a butcher shop , they slap together there quota then leave,quality control is gone, no supervision or follow up at service center either just excuses.
My garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 07:18 PM   #7

Record breaking sales means...

2012 Eagle Super Lite HT 26.5RKS
2005 GMC 2500 SLT HD D/A
troutslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 08:04 PM   #8
Lost in the Woods

Reply troutslayer

That's for sure hope enough people read these to make a differance,it's in az waiting service they messed up or just plain don't care about their products
My garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 10:03 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&Vivian View Post
K&B - I had a leak at the water pump on mine. The strainer cup was loose and dripping steadily. While I had the wall panel off (the water pump is next to the hot water tank) I checked all the fittings behind the water docking station most of which I could snug up more. I like the convenience of the water hookup but it sure adds a lot of fittings behind the wall.

Every fitting on my 377 had to be tightened at least 1/4 turn. The main one coming in took a turn and a half and i cant fill the starage tank because the water sprays out like a fountain. These water problems and the furnace tripping are the only real issues on ours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
2 Beautiful Redheads, 1 Great Pyrenees, 3 cats (1 is great, 1 is great but hides a lot, and 1 is a crabby old man)
Always looking for new places to take photos.
Mdiwade is offline   Reply With Quote