Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-16-2018, 09:40 AM   #21

We purchased our 2017 Pinnacle last Fall. this is our fourth Jayco FW and our largest. The only problems we have had have been mine, sadly enough. Nothing major and we love the unit. It is taking me a bit to get comfortable with the length. So much depends on your confidence in the dealer and your relationship with them. We got lucky on our current one. As has been stated above, the PDI is most important. I did find however that there were still things not covered. It is well worth it to research the various systems (water, electrical, slides, etc.) and become as familiar with them as possible. That will not only allow you to take care of many of the issues which may arise, but also to have a more meaningful conversation with your dealer about what's going on.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Jim
Old 02-16-2018, 11:19 AM   #22

You and a whole lot of other folks have been disappointed! Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Lake Havasu 11-20-11 008.jpg  
bdreinv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 07:11 AM   #23

We have a 2017 Pinnacle 36FBTS and have been full timing now for almost 12 months. We have encountered some issues but would say Jayco has been good about working to resolve and reimburse. Make sure when you put the slides out to go all the way out until they stop and all the way in until they stop. Was told not to go partially out. Had a few issues with the leveling system until we figured out it works better without any blocks under the stabilizers.The TV mechanism in the living room that goes up and down would not go all the way down and I had to take apart. The piston was out of position and had to be turned and it popped back into place. We move almost monthly so you would expect things to happen. We do love it though.
kliney1016 is offline   Reply With Quote