Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-21-2016, 01:18 PM   #1

North Point 377

We are trading a palomino in for a 377 this spring and would like to hear what anyone with one has to say. Any info is greatly appreciated. It will be quite a bit bigger than anything we have had before as we will be living in it for around 6-10 months.
Palle-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 04:54 PM   #2

We love our 377. We have had ours since mid December. We have the residential frig which is really nice. The clothes storage space in the bunk area is somewhat limited but workable. I find the bedroom to have plenty of storage as well as the bathroom. The kitchen pantry is excellent! Also the convection microwave is definitely a plus. I have not filled up all of the kitchen storage yet. So far there is more than enough storage. The speakers are not great but they are ok. The keyless entry is great for us - I have heard some having issues with the keyless entry but we have not so far. My husband's grandfather lives with us so there are three adults in our camper 99% of the time we are using it. We take him with everywhere. Never feels crowded. He loves the bunkroom. That is his area and he enjoys going in there and watching his westerns. We can watch the tv in the living area while he watches tv in the bunkroom and no issues hearing. We were new to the auto leveling feature so it took us a couple of days to figure it out but it is pretty awesome! We went from a 31 ft bumper pull to this rig and after a couple of trips it doesn't seem so intimidating anymore. So far we really love this camper and have no regrets with our purchase.
RobinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 05:48 PM   #3

I will be picking up my 377 tomorrow morning, so I can't comment much. My family has loved the layout since it came out. My story is much like Robins above. Went from a 33' bumper pull to this. My in laws like to tag along ALOT, so the floor plan will be AWESOME! I'm thinking of charging them a room rate tho now!

Dan
Old 01-21-2016, 07:19 PM   #4

Awesome! Thanks. We are super excited to pick ours up. Probably be a couple months from the sound of it. Had to order one because dealer didn't have the interior colors we wanted. Really looking forward to the auto level feature.
Palle-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 08:53 PM   #5

We got ours about a week ago. Love it.

Magnolia Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 08:38 PM   #6

One thing people never mention is that the bunkroom has its own entertainment system where the television is connected to its own stereo system with a DVD player. This is a feature that we haven't seen in any rig in this price point. Great feature for people like Bookemdanno or others with older children.
Progressive EMS Hardwired
Beautiful Wife and Beautiful 11 YO Daughter
Standard Goldendoodle and Miniture Poodledoodle
Kahoneys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 08:40 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahoneys View Post
One thing people never mention is that the bunkroom has its own entertainment system where the television is connected to its own stereo system with a DVD player. This is a feature that we haven't seen in any rig in this price point. Great feature for people like Bookemdanno or others with older children.
It was a huge selling point for us. On raining days, we figured we could put a movie on for them while we relax and watch the rain. Not the kiddos idea of a good time.
Old 01-23-2016, 08:44 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahoneys View Post

Our kids love having their own stereo. They don't have to listen to our "old music" all the time.

Magnolia Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 08:46 PM   #9

Great point in the bunk room sound system. That was an important feature for us as well.
RobinA is offline   Reply With Quote