Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #1

One Year Review- 321 RLTS

Well, yesterday was a year since we picked up our 321 RLTS(see link to read about pick-up a year ago) http://www.jaycoowners.com/showthrea...ck-up-321-RLTS
In our first year we managed 80 nights in the unit and still love it today as much as we did when we picked it up. We have only managed a couple of trips in it as it spends most of the time set up at Lake Fork in East Texas. We like the open floor plan in the living/kitchen area and others in our RV park say that it feels bigger than some of their larger rigs due to how their floor plan is laid out. Knock on wood, we have not had any issues with the RV, only thing I have had to replace is one of the plastic round holders that hold the string for the blinds. You can purchase metal bobbins in the sewing department at Wal-Mart that work as a great replacement for the plastic the factory uses. We have learned a lot since this was our first RV. I have got to the point that I don't pay any attention to the indicators for the black or gray water tanks. After two showers, gray water tank one would show it was full (I can understand why the factory is probably cautious due to liability reasons) but after experimenting, we have taken as many as six showers and the gray water tank still is not full. The black water tank is easier to figure out how close it is to full as you can hear the water getting closer to the toilet when you flush. Dual pane windows and two A/Cs are a must in the South as we did great in making sure our rig had these options. After a year of ownership, I would make this purchase again and like the quality product that Jayco manufactures. The front cargo hole is a little small but after installing a full length shelf in the compartment made of plywood, I have more usable room without everything being stacked on top of each other. After others in the RV park have seen my shelf, they have added one in the compartments. All I can say is RV/camping life is great and can't wait to get back in the camper which is 10 days away, but who is counting!!!
LA Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:55 PM   #2

We have an 2011 -321RLTS. I ditto all what you say . Going to Abita Springs Resort this weekend with the g/k and dog.. You gotta love camping.
2012 Dodge 3500
US Govt survey shows three out of four people make up 75% of the total population
rthibodaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:11 PM   #3

I agree, the wife and I love the camping life. All my friends know that if I am off on the weekend, I am in the camper.
LA Scott is offline   Reply With Quote