Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-07-2015, 08:04 PM   #11
I do have the L shape couch, what I do for travel is it lays on its side in between the couch and dinning table perfectly. I only have two of the dinette chair with us, just me and wife now, so for travel we put them both on the same side closest to the door, the table sides 12" each way, so we push the table close as we can to the two free standing chairs, then the reclining chair fits in that spot.

2015 Pinnacle 36REQS
2010 F-350 Harley Davidson 6.4L Powerstroke
Short Box Crewcab
6" Procomp Suspension Lift & 35" M/T Toyo Tires
Doug & Nikki, 2 fur babies
Murphy & Chloe are Shar Pei
68 Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:36 AM   #12
We just took delivery of our 2016 36REQS and it has changes from the 2015. There are only 2 outlets next to the TV inside the cabinet to plug stuff into. The unit only has a DVD player not a Blu-Ray so there really is no where to plug it into for power. The TV also doesn't move and is mounted with a fixed bracket. Ours didn't come with the 2 chairs for the "breakfast" nook, dealer said that is no longer an option. We ordered with the theater seating, but got the 2 rocking recliners instead. Again told that's how it is now, but the build sheet says theater seating. The couch is not a recliner, it's a sleeper and is shorter than most. For the most part it's a beautiful unit and we will be camping in it the first time this Friday. I posted pictures of mine here: http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f6...y-26001-6.html

2016 Pinnacle 36REQS
2014 Ford F-350 6.7 4x4 CC LB Dually
Mike & Chelle, My kids when they decide to go with us.
MikeNChelle is offline   Reply With Quote