Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-20-2015, 08:22 AM   #1

Recent 36FBTS Owners - Check In

It seemed like there were several us that were purchasing the 36FBTS recently. I thought it would interesting to post some updates and see how everyone else was liking their new units.

We have had ours a little over two months and it has been setup in our regular park since purchasing it. We have used it every weekend so we have definitely given everything a workout. Below are my findings and thoughts on the unit.

Issues I have found since setting up
  1. Small leak on the shower door frame - fixed with silicone.
  2. Front door - Adjusted the strike plate, for easier closing and latching.
  3. Main basement door needed adjusting after several uses.
  4. Thermostat for bedroom A/C appears to be mounted in a bad place for reading the room temp accurately, if I remove the cover it reads much more accurate. (Our dealer actually sent us a new one and it did the same thing) No biggy
  5. Intermittent leak on the water line on rear of 1/2 bath toilet - fixed with hose clamp.
  6. 1/2 bath black tank appears to be mounted at an angle that does not allow it to drain 100%, it probably drains about 80%. Doesn't stop the use of it and I will look into it at a later date.
Structurally I have found no issues.
The insulated windows are a definite benefit, you can literally feel the diference from outside to inside.
The unit is obviously well insulated, we're having mid 90's days now with high humidity and the unit is handling it very well.
Both A/C units have been working great. The main unit is real quiet and keeps the unit plenty cool, while the bedroom unit is a little louder (not annoying) and takes up the slack when needed.
All appliances have been working great, the residential fridge is an awesome feature with the icemaker being a nice bonus.
All trim, cabinets, flooring, furniture, countertops, etc are good.
The genset has been run 2-3 times with no issues.
The leveling system has been used 4 times (including the walkthru) and it has worked perfect every time.

We are very happy with the unit and glad we made the purchase. We have no regrets, it feel like a luxury coach and is very comfortable. Everyone that has been in it raves about it, my buddy next door has nicknamed it the Country Club. lol

Hope everyone else is having the same luck, look forward to see somw responses.
Slotted and Dimpled Brake Rotors
Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Airbags with WirelessAIR Controller
TexasRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:40 AM   #2

We drove from San Diego to Indiana to pick up our 2015 36FBTS. Our first fifth wheel. Took it to Florida for 5 weeks and then back home with stops along the way. So far we absolutely love the layout and don't know how we survived in our old trailers without a 2nd bathroom and washer/dryer. Agree that the refrigerator is great and that the bedroom AC is a bit noisy. We turn it off at night and close the living room AC vents. We didn't know where the gray water lever was for the kitchen, but found out quickly on this forum. When we picked up the 36FBTS and we asked if there were 2 gray water tanks, we were told "no". How wrong they were! When we got home, we had a huge bubble on one of the tires. Will be replacing all the tires in a couple weeks.
It is now at the dealer and warranty work was completed. Have had issues with the middle stabilizer jacks and getting an "out of stroke" error. I think its OK now. Bedroom AC stopped working and it was replaced. Keyless entry pad had to be replaced. One of the circuit breakers that runs the refrigerator also was replaced. Those were really the biggest issues we have had so far.
Overall, the quality seems much better than other trailers we have owned, particularly our last Cougar.
Old 07-22-2015, 05:26 PM   #3

No big issues on our end. The only problem so far has been the keyless entry which never seems to work. After the camping season looking to get it replaced. The only other thing I'm dissatisfied with is the sound system. The sound system in my TT Whitehawk was 10 times better. I will be replacing the stereo and speakers after the season is over.
jayfowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 02:55 PM   #4

Ditto on keyless entry, does not work, no longer use it. Same as others, didn't know where 2nd grey water lever was until I read this forum. Have not had any serious issues. Love the layout. Also found 2nd black flush thru this forum.

Master bedroom A/C is noisy, like others I use the main A/C at night, works fine.
Have also had the issues with poorly adjusted door latches, easily corrected. Pretty much happy with it, hope it stays that way.
Curt Q20 Hitch. Air Lift 5000 Ultimate Air bags. Airlift Wireless One compressor.
cgbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 05:44 AM   #5

Good to hear everyone responding is basically having good luck with their units and happy campers.

To those having issues with the keyless entry lock, I'm not trying to insult anyone.
Ours was acting weird until I realized you have to "wake the unit up" before using it.
I'm sure you all know this by now - try touching the blank black flat part of the housing to the right of the keypad and wait for the keypad lights to come on before trying to enter your code and pressing the lock button to lock or unlock.
Again, I didn't realize this was required but since I learned this it has worked perfect everytime.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:06 AM   #6

It wakes up fine, but won't hold programming. I have reset the code multiple times and replaced the batteries. Still doesn't work. Poorly designed junk.
Curt Q20 Hitch. Air Lift 5000 Ultimate Air bags. Airlift Wireless One compressor.
cgbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:37 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgbrooks View Post
It wakes up fine, but won't hold programming. I have reset the code multiple times and replaced the batteries. Still doesn't work. Poorly designed junk.
Got it.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:24 PM   #8

Purchased ours in June. So far-( at dealer in Canada as we were on vacation there) had to have all 4 wheel/brakes pulled and grease cleaned out and new seals installed due to mega over greasing from the factory. Same dealer found one tire(Ranier) had bubble on sidewall and when dealer dropped spare to install it found slash in sidewall of tire that was up against bottom of unit-so it wasn't road damage- dealer got ok from JAYCO to take spare off an in stock unit so we could get home to U.S.. I have since replaced all tires on my own for piece of mind. Awning fabric pulled out of rail for about 15" because there was no strip inside that section to hold into rail. Have to put something on kitchen faucet when traveling to keep it from turning on. Had to adjust door strike plate so wife and grandkids could close and open door. Door side slide tips downward when out but our dealer told us that was normal and wouldn't adjust it- none of our other three fivers did this! It is annoying! Leveling system works MOST of the time. We did make it to South Dakota and back without any incidents(3770 miles round trip). I do see now that Jayco offers a tire upgrade as an option- wouldn't it be nice if they just put good tires on a $94,000.00 unit to begin with? That's it for now-I hope.
Fingerlakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 11:28 AM   #9

Purchased our 2015 36FBTS last Saturday 8-8-15 after having a Sandpiper 35ROK for the last 2 years. My wife and I spent the last 9 days enjoying it. I'm going to highlight the pro's first.
The Sandpiper 35 ROK had total length of 41ft 11 inches, a UVW of 11,908lbs and a tongue weight of 2,423lb and the 36FBTS is 40ft 8 inches a UVW of 11,965lbs and a tongue weight of 2,370 So the new Pinnacle is pretty comparable in size and weight. We pull it with a 2012 Ford F350 long box with camper/plow package 6.7L SRW that is in stock form.

We love the main bathroom and double sinks. So much more room to move around, store clothing, bedding etc. The shower is big enough with more than enough room for a big guy like me to shower without feeling cramped. The only thing I would like to see different in the bathroom is the vent fan having adjustable speeds vs the one speed we currently have, while its not a deal breaker an adjustable speed fan would rid moisture faster but again it's not a deal breaker.

We opted for the king bed in the bedroom which took up some of the side room against the walls but after the 2nd night getting in an out of bed wasn't an issue, the best thing about the bedroom is how dark it gets and stays. There are times that we like to sleep in and the darkness is an added benefit. The small shelves on each side of the bed are large enough to hold a water bottle, book, and an IPhone 6 plus. The dresser in the bedroom has enough storage as well. The 32 inch tv with DVD player is a nice touch for when the other doesn't want to watch the movie or show in the main living room. The separate reading lights are nice vs. having a main switch that didn't allow for individual lighting.

The 2nd bathroom was a must have for us and was a welcome addition to the layout. There are times that 2 bathrooms are nice,,,,,, when you have company over or after a night of spicy foods and drinks. The storage within the 2nd bathroom is enough and more than what we required so we use it to store excess supplies under the sink and extra items in the over head cabinet.

The kitchen has ample room to make large meals and the Samsung refrigerator has enough room to store more than enough food for part times and full timers alike.
The island is large enough to use as a prep center when using the sink covers and the pull out electrical hub is nice when using hot pots or griddles. The pantry is a must have in any 5th wheel and the added light to the pantry is a nice touch. The over head cabinet makes a nice place for those less used items or to store the bottles of adult beverages. The stove while only a 3 burner is large enough to accommodate our largest pans and the storage within the kitchen is enough for my wife who likes to bring everything and the extra kitchen sink. We were a bit concerned at first about not having enough cabinet storage but everything fit and we still have empty cabinets to fill.

The kitchen table is adjustable and makes enough room for 4 XL large adults, the slide is study and set and doesn't have an off level feeling to it. The large window against the table makes for a nice view as well. The large residential microwave is an appreciated feature.

The living room layout suits us to a T. Coming from theater seating prior we opted for recliners this time and I'm glad we did, the recliners are much more comfortable and offer greater options for sitting.

The day and night shades are great and the thermal pane windows make a big difference. We had temps in the 90's last week and with the night shades drawn when we were away made a big difference in keeping the unit cooler. The AC worked like a charm and being our first whisper unit we could notice a big difference in noise level while the unit was running.

Command center: Well laid out and marked, there are enough buttons and switches to get used to, but it is nicely done and hidden behind a small door.

One thing we miss is the larger yellow bug light right above the entrance door, had one on our Sandpiper and used it all the time so we miss that feature, may look to swapping out the large white light in the front for a yellow one. The awning and awning light are the same as we had before, the difference on this unit is we now have the 2nd awing on the slide which I have grown to love. With both awnings out we have so much shade from the sun, my wife sets up the misting fan and with a cold beer life is great under the awning.

Outdoor speakers: Much better being on the bottom side of the unit, I don't have to turn them up as load and the Bluetooth stereo works great, I can walk approx. 50 feet away and still stay connected. The speakers are not all the best quality but they will do for the rest of the year.

Basement: Coming from the Sandpiper we had the outdoor kitchen which had 2.7 cubic inch fridge with sink and TV in a separate area from the basement, but the Sandpiper basement was no where near this large or spacious. Being this new unit didn't have an outdoor kitchen we opted to purchase a 3.2 cubic refrigerator and it fits nicely in the basement (I don't like going inside to grab a beer) with plenty of room left over.

6 point electronic leveling. The one feature that I will no longer be without! I've heard many stories about get it or don't get it and why to or why not too. I won't have another 5th wheel without it! One push of a button and it levels my unit perfectly, it takes so much play out of the suspension that walking within the unit we have no bounce, the towels don't swing and the curtains don't shutter. The same could not be said in our Sandpiper, even the lightest foot would make it appear that big foot had taken up residence. I backed the unit into our spot, placed the blocks under the landing pads, lowered the jacks and pressed the level button. 3 mins later the unit was level and it was done. I know this next part might spark some debate but that is not my intent. On our Sandpiper we had the hydraulic front landing gear and it was consistently burping, creaking and would lower the unit a few millimeters at a time over the course of a few days, we had it in to the shop several times and were told nothing wrong, took it to a different shop and were told yup hydro landing gears are known to burp once in a while, it was part of the design. My father and mother have a Montana and theirs does the same time from time to time. The Pinnacle has electric leveling jacks and not once did the unit lower, burp, creak or lose height from the 1st time. It has been rock solid from day one and now on day 10 and still rock solid. I know because I measured and marked after the leveling was completed on day 1. As I said earlier I won't have another 5th wheel without auto leveling and so far I am very impressed with the electric version.

Outdoor service area: Very easy to read settings, pull handles are smooth and easy to operate for flushing. Very well done.

Ok the cons.
Variable speed fan in the bathroom would have been nice.
Behind the vent floor in the bathroom the linoleum floor is loose, approx. 4x10 area that needs to be glued down, not a huge deal but its a con.
The individual light above the bed (my side doesn't work) warranty work.
Two speakers in the living room ceiling crackle when watching movie. The speakers appear to be low grade cheapies, that I will have warranty replace. Would be nice to see surround sound installed with sound bar.
No entrance side water outlet (only shower on opposite side in basement.) I miss having a water outlet on the main side.
House inline water filter is behind basement wall, not the most ideal area in my opinion, but not a large issue either.

Moving from the Sandpiper to the Pinnacle was a large upgrade for us and we are glad that we did it. We love our Pinnacle, the layout was the best for us, the craftsmanship, fit and finish of the molding and wood trim are excellent and best of all we have a great dealer that has excellent service and is customer orientated.

Thank you
-Todd-
Todd S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 04:47 PM   #10

Just ordered one and after reading some posts upgraded to G tires. Tell me about ur back up camera I was told it is just a camera. We need to stay in touch so all problems or hidden stuff can be passed. Thanks for all ur posts. When I get my delivery date I will let u all know. What should I look for in my inspection.
Yes
Rock
2016 Pinnacle FBTS Traded
Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 05:26 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd S View Post
Purchased our 2015 36FBTS last Saturday 8-8-15 after having a Sandpiper 35ROK for the last 2 years. My wife and I spent the last 9 days enjoying it. I'm going to highlight the pro's first.
The Sandpiper 35 ROK had total length of 41ft 11 inches, a UVW of 11,908lbs and a tongue weight of 2,423lb and the 36FBTS is 40ft 8 inches a UVW of 11,965lbs and a tongue weight of 2,370 So the new Pinnacle is pretty comparable in size and weight. We pull it with a 2012 Ford F350 long box with camper/plow package 6.7L SRW that is in stock form.

We love the main bathroom and double sinks. So much more room to move around, store clothing, bedding etc. The shower is big enough with more than enough room for a big guy like me to shower without feeling cramped. The only thing I would like to see different in the bathroom is the vent fan having adjustable speeds vs the one speed we currently have, while its not a deal breaker an adjustable speed fan would rid moisture faster but again it's not a deal breaker.

We opted for the king bed in the bedroom which took up some of the side room against the walls but after the 2nd night getting in an out of bed wasn't an issue, the best thing about the bedroom is how dark it gets and stays. There are times that we like to sleep in and the darkness is an added benefit. The small shelves on each side of the bed are large enough to hold a water bottle, book, and an IPhone 6 plus. The dresser in the bedroom has enough storage as well. The 32 inch tv with DVD player is a nice touch for when the other doesn't want to watch the movie or show in the main living room. The separate reading lights are nice vs. having a main switch that didn't allow for individual lighting.

The 2nd bathroom was a must have for us and was a welcome addition to the layout. There are times that 2 bathrooms are nice,,,,,, when you have company over or after a night of spicy foods and drinks. The storage within the 2nd bathroom is enough and more than what we required so we use it to store excess supplies under the sink and extra items in the over head cabinet.

The kitchen has ample room to make large meals and the Samsung refrigerator has enough room to store more than enough food for part times and full timers alike.
The island is large enough to use as a prep center when using the sink covers and the pull out electrical hub is nice when using hot pots or griddles. The pantry is a must have in any 5th wheel and the added light to the pantry is a nice touch. The over head cabinet makes a nice place for those less used items or to store the bottles of adult beverages. The stove while only a 3 burner is large enough to accommodate our largest pans and the storage within the kitchen is enough for my wife who likes to bring everything and the extra kitchen sink. We were a bit concerned at first about not having enough cabinet storage but everything fit and we still have empty cabinets to fill.

The kitchen table is adjustable and makes enough room for 4 XL large adults, the slide is study and set and doesn't have an off level feeling to it. The large window against the table makes for a nice view as well. The large residential microwave is an appreciated feature.

The living room layout suits us to a T. Coming from theater seating prior we opted for recliners this time and I'm glad we did, the recliners are much more comfortable and offer greater options for sitting.

The day and night shades are great and the thermal pane windows make a big difference. We had temps in the 90's last week and with the night shades drawn when we were away made a big difference in keeping the unit cooler. The AC worked like a charm and being our first whisper unit we could notice a big difference in noise level while the unit was running.

Command center: Well laid out and marked, there are enough buttons and switches to get used to, but it is nicely done and hidden behind a small door.

One thing we miss is the larger yellow bug light right above the entrance door, had one on our Sandpiper and used it all the time so we miss that feature, may look to swapping out the large white light in the front for a yellow one. The awning and awning light are the same as we had before, the difference on this unit is we now have the 2nd awing on the slide which I have grown to love. With both awnings out we have so much shade from the sun, my wife sets up the misting fan and with a cold beer life is great under the awning.

Outdoor speakers: Much better being on the bottom side of the unit, I don't have to turn them up as load and the Bluetooth stereo works great, I can walk approx. 50 feet away and still stay connected. The speakers are not all the best quality but they will do for the rest of the year.

Basement: Coming from the Sandpiper we had the outdoor kitchen which had 2.7 cubic inch fridge with sink and TV in a separate area from the basement, but the Sandpiper basement was no where near this large or spacious. Being this new unit didn't have an outdoor kitchen we opted to purchase a 3.2 cubic refrigerator and it fits nicely in the basement (I don't like going inside to grab a beer) with plenty of room left over.

6 point electronic leveling. The one feature that I will no longer be without! I've heard many stories about get it or don't get it and why to or why not too. I won't have another 5th wheel without it! One push of a button and it levels my unit perfectly, it takes so much play out of the suspension that walking within the unit we have no bounce, the towels don't swing and the curtains don't shutter. The same could not be said in our Sandpiper, even the lightest foot would make it appear that big foot had taken up residence. I backed the unit into our spot, placed the blocks under the landing pads, lowered the jacks and pressed the level button. 3 mins later the unit was level and it was done. I know this next part might spark some debate but that is not my intent. On our Sandpiper we had the hydraulic front landing gear and it was consistently burping, creaking and would lower the unit a few millimeters at a time over the course of a few days, we had it in to the shop several times and were told nothing wrong, took it to a different shop and were told yup hydro landing gears are known to burp once in a while, it was part of the design. My father and mother have a Montana and theirs does the same time from time to time. The Pinnacle has electric leveling jacks and not once did the unit lower, burp, creak or lose height from the 1st time. It has been rock solid from day one and now on day 10 and still rock solid. I know because I measured and marked after the leveling was completed on day 1. As I said earlier I won't have another 5th wheel without auto leveling and so far I am very impressed with the electric version.

Outdoor service area: Very easy to read settings, pull handles are smooth and easy to operate for flushing. Very well done.

Ok the cons.
Variable speed fan in the bathroom would have been nice.
Behind the vent floor in the bathroom the linoleum floor is loose, approx. 4x10 area that needs to be glued down, not a huge deal but its a con.
The individual light above the bed (my side doesn't work) warranty work.
Two speakers in the living room ceiling crackle when watching movie. The speakers appear to be low grade cheapies, that I will have warranty replace. Would be nice to see surround sound installed with sound bar.
No entrance side water outlet (only shower on opposite side in basement.) I miss having a water outlet on the main side.
House inline water filter is behind basement wall, not the most ideal area in my opinion, but not a large issue either.

Moving from the Sandpiper to the Pinnacle was a large upgrade for us and we are glad that we did it. We love our Pinnacle, the layout was the best for us, the craftsmanship, fit and finish of the molding and wood trim are excellent and best of all we have a great dealer that has excellent service and is customer orientated.

Thank you
-Todd-
Nice write-up, thanks for posting. We really like ours also.
Old 09-01-2015, 05:33 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerlakes View Post
Purchased ours in June. So far-( at dealer in Canada as we were on vacation there) had to have all 4 wheel/brakes pulled and grease cleaned out and new seals installed due to mega over greasing from the factory. Same dealer found one tire(Ranier) had bubble on sidewall and when dealer dropped spare to install it found slash in sidewall of tire that was up against bottom of unit-so it wasn't road damage- dealer got ok from JAYCO to take spare off an in stock unit so we could get home to U.S.. I have since replaced all tires on my own for piece of mind. Awning fabric pulled out of rail for about 15" because there was no strip inside that section to hold into rail. Have to put something on kitchen faucet when traveling to keep it from turning on. Had to adjust door strike plate so wife and grandkids could close and open door. Door side slide tips downward when out but our dealer told us that was normal and wouldn't adjust it- none of our other three fivers did this! It is annoying! Leveling system works MOST of the time. We did make it to South Dakota and back without any incidents(3770 miles round trip). I do see now that Jayco offers a tire upgrade as an option- wouldn't it be nice if they just put good tires on a $94,000.00 unit to begin with? That's it for now-I hope.
Sorry to hear about your issues, I couldn't' agree more about them putting high quality tires on RV's.
Old 09-01-2015, 06:01 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Just ordered one and after reading some posts upgraded to G tires. Tell me about ur back up camera I was told it is just a camera. We need to stay in touch so all problems or hidden stuff can be passed. Thanks for all ur posts. When I get my delivery date I will let u all know. What should I look for in my inspection.
Yes
Rock
Congrats on your order. I can't help on the camera, I think that's the only option we didn't get. Didn't have one on our other unit and made it ok for 10yrs. Just personal preference.
Smart move on the tires

As far as the inspection, we spent 4 1/2 hours on our walk-thru. DO NOT get in a hurry and don't let the dealer rush you. Let them know in advance you plan on being there a while. I checked every function of the unit on any power source it could operate on. We checked every door, drawer, window etc. including all trim and finishes, flooring. Literally start on one end and work your way to the other, then get on top and work your way down. If you think you forgot something go back and check it again. THIS IS THE TIME TO FIND ANY POSSIBLE ISSUES AND HAVE THEM CORRECTED ON THE SPOT, BEFORE YOU SIGN THE FINAL PAPERWORK.
During the genset check we found that the transfer switch was not swapping over, they replaced it on the spot.
Go to the search feature on here and type in checklist, several good ones should come up. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, I will try to help.
Old 09-02-2015, 04:23 AM   #14

All the literature says one gray tank, where is the second tank valve located and is just sink or sink and lower bath? You also mentioned about a second black flush, where is that located? With the generator do you run it to give some extra juice to the level system or just stay on battery. I do several months of dry camping on my property update NY. Water gets pumped from the river and last RV used a Honda 3000is when needing power. I opted for the 12 cubic frig so I can use propane and queen bed for getting a chest on each bed side. Maybe in a year or so I will run power but that is another 10k and the road install was not cheap. Looking forward to its arrival, hope in 6-8 weeks. This is a big step up from a Coachman 29RLS trailer
Old 09-02-2015, 05:34 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
All the literature says one gray tank, where is the second tank valve located and is just sink or sink and lower bath? You also mentioned about a second black flush, where is that located? With the generator do you run it to give some extra juice to the level system or just stay on battery. I do several months of dry camping on my property update NY. Water gets pumped from the river and last RV used a Honda 3000is when needing power. I opted for the 12 cubic frig so I can use propane and queen bed for getting a chest on each bed side. Maybe in a year or so I will run power but that is another 10k and the road install was not cheap. Looking forward to its arrival, hope in 6-8 weeks. This is a big step up from a Coachman 29RLS trailer
Unless they made a change to the 2016, on my "15" there are (2) grey tanks and (2) blacks. Both black tanks and the front bath drain valves are in the compartment where the city water hooks up to the unit. The drain valve for the grey for the kitchen and 1/2 bath is located under the edge of the coach just in front of the main discharge where the hose connects. The flush for the front black tank is just above the city water connection and drain valve handles, the second flush is on outside wall just above the water heater cover.

Try the leveling just off the coach battery, if it gives you a fault, I would try the system while you still had the cord connected to your vehicle with it idleing, last I would crank the genset. That should tell you the best way to do it in the future. Our coach has dual batteries and so ar, the few times I've used the leveling system it's worked great just off battery power alone.

Hope this helps...
Old 09-02-2015, 05:47 AM   #16

Good info. Thanks
Rock
Old 09-02-2015, 07:44 PM   #17

Picking up our Pinnacle 36FBTS on Friday, ordered on 7-11-15, traded in our 2011 Eagle 37.5 RLQS, camping with it this labor day weekend, we will see how things go.
gowesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 07:56 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowesley View Post
Picking up our Pinnacle 36FBTS on Friday, ordered on 7-11-15, traded in our 2011 Eagle 37.5 RLQS, camping with it this labor day weekend, we will see how things go.
Congrats and good luck with the new coach.
It will be worth the wait. Let us know how it goes.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:12 AM   #19

Keep us posted. Hope mine will be here in oct. what options did u get with yours. I have two awnings, slide awnings, thermos windows, 5500 onan, g rated tires, back up camera, queen bed , 12 cubic gas fridge, 2nd a/c

Rock
Old 09-03-2015, 07:32 PM   #20

We basically got the same as you, I had a generator so we only got the gen prep, dual pane windows, 2nd awning , g rated tires, 2nd a/c , kept the king bed.
gowesley is offline   Reply With Quote