Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-13-2015, 04:53 PM   #1

Exclamation remote

I need to program the remote on my '15 26.5 rls 5th wheel. The one that operates the slide outs, jacks, porch. Anyone done this cause i can find the control module to push the learn button. Thanks
dgbson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:21 PM   #2

found

So I'm going to answer my own question here, just in case someone else is looking for it too. I find mine inside the pass thru compartment, passenger side. Located behind the panel that says low point drain. Easy peasy after finding it.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:28 PM   #3

We didn't have to do anything to ours except put new batteries in the remote control. It was already programmed. Someone else on this forum suggested I do that first. I did, and everything started working.
While you're looking for controls, if your wardrobe slide outis a Schwintek, you might want to find that one also since it requires "manually overriding" in the event the slide fails to work. I found ours stuffed in behine the left landing gear. Would have pretty much been impossible to get at if you needed to. I moved ours to a more accessible location and dressed up the wiring a bit.
2015 F250 Super duty 6.2L full trailering pkg.
Loris, South Carolina.
rryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 06:31 PM   #4

The dealer "misplaced" the one that came with my unit. So after a month they finally got me one, but it needed to be programmed.