Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-19-2017, 09:59 AM   #1

Thumbs down Replacement Batteries for 2003 Legacy 3330-RKTS

I am preparing to tow my 2003 Designer Legacy 3330-RKTS home to Matthews, NC. It has been stored in North TX for the past 3 months. I never used or maintained the batteries much so when I towed it from full hook-up in Oklahoma to storage in New Boston, TX I discovered dry cells and dead batteries which would not lower the landing gear... So I would like to show up in TX with (2) new charged deep-cycle, HD RV batteries which fit the battery group of my trailer. Problem is that I can't just walk out and measure the dimensions of my battery compartment.
Joeman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 11:03 AM   #2

At our local Sams Club last week they had Group 24 " marine" batteries forbelieve, $ 59.00. I was told these were deep cycle batteries. Don't know if these would work for you but price seemed good to me.
Lolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 04:35 PM   #3

That's what I think are in my Jayco Designer Legacy...... (2) dead group 24 deep cycle batteries.... But I'm not sure that my battery trays are for the Group 24 dimension batteries. I was hoping someone out there in one of theses old Legacy models would read this and confirm that I need the Group 24 batteries.
Joeman55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery dimensions, battery group, battery holder