Ok.. Talked to one of the techs.. Your slide out control board (single button push) is located under the kitchen sink. Small black box approximately 4-5 inches wide, 3 inches tall, 2 inches deep. When you push the button, the slide is suppsed to go out until the limit is reached. If all you hear is a "click", you should try the following...
1) Check your battery. If it does not get the proper voltage, the relay will not operate.
2) Make sure all wiring to the board is clean (to include battery terminals). If not, clean and apply a small amount of grease to all terminals. This will keep it from corroding again.
3) If battery is good, and all contacts are clean, there is a small dial adjustment on the board to increase voltage used.