Here are the steps, when you are using campsite's cable TV:
* Crank down your regular air TV antenna (so it's already down when you leave.)
* Connect the campsite's cable TV to (usually) Satellite 1 connector (outside)
* Look for the cable connection where your TV is connected, there should be two connections available. One connection is normally to your air antenna and the other is to the outside cable connection.
* Disconnect the TV cable from the air antenna and connect it to the Satellite connector. You should also see a on/off push button with green indicator. Make sure to push it off and light not on.
* Go to your TV menu and change the source to 'Cable' and re-scan your channels. This may take up to 30 minutes to ensure you receive all available channels. Once done, you should have all available cable channels.
Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by DKraft
When I hooked to cable at the campground my picture was very "snowy".
I went through the channel detection and got the channels but I couldn't watch them. Any ideas. The trailer next to me was getting them fine