Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-11-2017, 05:32 AM   #21

Klassic
I know what u mean. When I had my water panel backside leak I pulled the wall down and looked in there and had that Oh S--- moment u gotta be kidding me what a freakin rat nest.

I called LCI and he told me to zero out the unit. I asked why would that fix over stroke message he said this. It's electronic and this will fix most issues.
Kinda like car will not start better check radiator water level. Well when I get to Tyndall I will try auto level again if no joy I will Manuel level like he said and than zero it out.

My theory is this. I think our splendid washer on high spin kinda shook some electrons loose from the mother board.
Rock
Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 06:21 PM   #22

Although I had already done the zero level the day I called back, the tech told me to do it again.
Then of course it worked.
I've auto leveled once since then and it's worked. I don't get it.
2017 F-350 Platinum CC SRW
klassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:14 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassic View Post
Although I had already done the zero level the day I called back, the tech told me to do it again.
Then of course it worked.
I've auto leveled once since then and it's worked. I don't get it.
The short explanation is that re-zeroing the sensor gives it the widest dynamic range possible. In analytical applications that is why we run control samples and calibrate the sensors as part of a run. I have not looked into the specifics on how the sensor is used in the levelling system but it doesn't surprise me that the response can change over time or with temperature occasionally and that a recalibration will solve most issues makes a lot of sense.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:39 AM   #24

That is your theory I will stick with the electrons falling off the mother board when my splendid washer is on high spin.. I think one high spin is about 500 miles of driving shake on my unit. Lol
Rock
Old 05-12-2017, 08:49 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
That is your theory I will stick with the electrons falling off the mother board when my splendid washer is on high spin.. I think one high spin is about 500 miles of driving shake on my unit. Lol
Rock
That's funny, I have the splendide combo as well. When I first set mine up it shook on spin a bit too. I found one of the feet had not been screwed out far enough. I spent some time levelling it a bit better and a lot of the vibe went away.... this isn't a total hijack since the topic levelling...
Old 05-12-2017, 08:54 AM   #26

Thanks for the tip. I did not install mine CW did. They did a crap job and I had to redo my cabinet shelfs and water was reversed (got my money back)
Where and how are the hood down brackets installed? I cannot get to the bottom since the cabinet has a non removable piece across the bottom about six inches high. They had to lift it over that.
Rock