Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-23-2016, 12:53 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhclark82 View Post
Wow I wish we wouldve been so lucky. We ordered and put the down payment on ours on April 21 and they do not even have a time as to when the next run of our floor model will be
That doesn't seem correct. They should be able to at least give you a window...even if it's wider than you'd like...have you tried calling your area rep for Jayco? I spoke to mine a couple of times during my build and found him to be helpful. He did defer me to my dealer for some things but my dealer encouraged me to call as in his words I am Jaycos customer as well.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-2016, 01:03 PM   #22

I have talked with both my dealer and the area rep numerous times and every time the estimated date (a date that they pull out of thin air) keeps getting pushed back. I've been told everything from jayco's doing really good right now so they cant keep up, to that they have to wait until so many units are sold before they will make mine. They keep giving me a different answer everytime and dont know what to think.
jhclark82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:27 PM   #23

Quote:
I have talked with both my dealer and the area rep numerous times and every time the estimated date (a date that they pull out of thin air) keeps getting pushed back. I've been told everything from jayco's doing really good right now so they cant keep up, to that they have to wait until so many units are sold before they will make mine. They keep giving me a different answer everytime and dont know what to think.
Well that makes more sense..as much as it seems wrong. I know my dealer personally (as in friend) and he could only give me estimates as well until it went into production and a vin number was assigned. Even then there was nothing real firm until it was in transit.

Old 07-23-2016, 01:54 PM   #24

Quote:
WOW! What model did you go with? Maybe it's not a popular floor plan? If they can't give you anything more firm, maybe consider a different more popular one? Just sayin'.....
Gerard
glsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 02:02 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by glsimms View Post
WOW! What model did you go with? Maybe it's not a popular floor plan? If they can't give you anything more firm, maybe consider a different more popular one? Just sayin'.....
Nah, don't compromise. They will build your rig. It will be worth it in the long run.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:58 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustysocket View Post
Sometimes all the rocks line up and good things happen. What rig did you order? It's always exciting to get something new.

Got the 377rlbh. So excited. Loved the floor plan. About the best there is for having one 1 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 09:02 PM   #27

We ordered the little brother 355. The room and loft are spectacular.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:13 PM   #28

We went with the 325. And no we will not go with a different floor plan. We have 2 little ones so the extra little room for them is key. Double slide in the living area is nice also
jhclark82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 09:44 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustysocket View Post
We ordered the little brother 355. The room and loft are spectacular.

Ohh nice! I didn't know another one with a room like that from jayco existed. We liked the 377 on the lot but wanted the dual pane Windows so we ended up ordering one lol

Old 07-25-2016, 09:19 PM   #30

Well look what showed up today! PDI tomorrow! Happy day.