Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-04-2016, 06:36 PM   #1

Washer Dryer installation Eagle Premier 351 RSTS

My husband and I are relatively new rv'rs. We have a 2015 Eagle Premier 351 rsts and though we haven't found it, yet, I understand that our fifth wheel has washer dryer prep. There are outlets labeled for washer and dryer in the bedroom closet. Based on what I'm reading, if we take out the shelves of the linen closet tear into the wall, we will find all the hookups. Has anyone done this installation on this particular model? I don't see a small panel to remove like some models apparently have. We will likely be going full time after the first of the year and I hate to think of dragging laundry out and about. I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered for this model. I did not see it. I appreciate any information.
aschippang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:46 PM   #2

Most time they are between the inner wall of the camper and the wall of your closet. I know, great engineering. I cut a hole in the closet and made a small door entrance to the area rather then tear my closet apart every time i winterized and dewinterized.
2014 Dodge Ram 2500, Diesel

TEBechtold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 05:33 AM   #3
Site Team

The outlet on mine is in the closet and the valves are behind a removable panel. We would rather have the storage closet.
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 06:41 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEBechtold View Post
Most time they are between the inner wall of the camper and the wall of your closet. I know, great engineering. I cut a hole in the closet and made a small door entrance to the area rather then tear my closet apart every time i winterized and dewinterized.
Thank you. I appreciate the info and will pass it along to my husband. I'd love to keep that cabinet space, but if we full-time it, I think we really need the washer dryer.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:44 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by norty1 View Post
The outlet on mine is in the closet and the valves are behind a removable panel. We would rather have the storage closet.
Thank you. I'd rather have the cabinet as well...but I hate the thought of schlepping laundry if we full-time.
Old 06-02-2016, 06:17 PM   #6

Washer & dryer

You guys will love having your own washer and dryer.
We lived in our old 5 th wheel for around 3 years. Washer & dryer are definitely a must.
jasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:09 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasum View Post
You guys will love having your own washer and dryer.
We lived in our old 5 th wheel for around 3 years. Washer & dryer are definitely a must.
X3. Required item for full time. IMHO

There is a small access panel in the right side of my closet. There is also a low point drain directly under the w/d area in the front of the basement. There is an access panel there also.

If yours is similar to mine and I think it is.

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS, Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50X, TST Systems 507 TPMS, RV Flex Armor Roof
edatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eagle premier, washer dryer