Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-15-2018, 01:58 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar_Earl View Post
My g/f and I have a 2017 Eagle 293RKDS on order. It has a place for a combo unit. We are pondering getting one. Currently there is a slightly used combo unit for sale near me for 200.00. It's the nonvented model which does take longer to dry but I don't need to put a big hole in the side of the trailer either. We wouldn't use it much. Figure a couple times a year. We both dislike laundry mats. Just nasty.
If you get a washer or combo unit, be sure to get the matching leak tray for it.

Earl

Come on Earl........it's only a 4" hole. I did mine within the first month of owning my Pinnacle
jasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 03:07 PM   #62

Washer combo

Unfortunately, ours is the non vented one. Never again! Will definitely purchase the vented one next time. Washed take too long, and due to the vibration of traveling, it locked the door and I can’t open it. We tried running a cycle to see if that would readjust it but to no avail. Still trying to find a way to open door.
Travelin_Pink Flamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 03:26 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin_Pink Flamingo View Post
Unfortunately, ours is the non vented one. Never again! Will definitely purchase the vented one next time. Washed take too long, and due to the vibration of traveling, it locked the door and I can’t open it. We tried running a cycle to see if that would readjust it but to no avail. Still trying to find a way to open door.
If it is the Splendide model why don't you call them? They are normally very helpful. At least when I had one years ago they were.
Old 08-15-2018, 07:09 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasum View Post
Come on Earl........it's only a 4" hole. I did mine within the first month of owning my Pinnacle
Come on nothing!

Earl
Mopar_Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 07:11 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin_Pink Flamingo View Post
Still trying to find a way to open door.
Have you unplugged it and plugged it back in?
Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 07:33 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopar_earl View Post
come on nothing!

Earl
lol
Old 08-18-2018, 05:20 PM   #67

Washer/Dryer

Our first Pinnacle was a 2016 FLSA with stackable washer/dryer manufactured by Splendide. After 2nd trip the washer drum dislodged from the cabinet. Splendide would not honor the warranty claiming the FLSA floorplan places the washer at the rear of the coach causing excessive vibration when traveling. The vibration, according to Splendide causes the retaining springs holding the washer drum in place to dislodge. We could not get the washer repaired. Jayco was no help. Our dealership was very understanding and assisted us with a trade to a 2019 Pinnacle REFS with stacked washer/dryer. We have had no issues. Coach and washer/dryer work great. As mentioned in other posts loads are small, but we would not own a coach that we could not do laundry in. In summary, check your warranty coverage with the washer manufacturers and your the floorplan of your coach.
sail154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 02:48 PM   #68

washer & dryer

Bought a 2017 37rsts pinnacle last year. Had the dealer install a stackable

w & d. We love them. would not do it any other way.

Convenience is great and the ease of use and the idea of sitting in a laundry

is just not appealing.

Did that 40 years ago when I wanted to pick up women. Those days are long

gone.

2017 3500 denali, Duramax, lb,cc,drw.
2017 37 rsts pinnacle. with washer and dryer.
haweinberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:01 AM   #69
tec

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishAr View Post
The 336fbok has a huge washer dryer closet which looks like it would take a stack unit, maybe that's why it's my wife's favorite fifth wheel of all of them.

The other 2 fifth wheels would require a combo unit I think.
the 336fbok can take a stackable washer and dryer, we have been researching this model extensively. Go to Haylett rv and watch the video they make about that model , it tells you a ton of stuff.
tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:14 AM   #70

Washer/Dryer Units

I believe most of the Pinnacle floor plans provide for washer/dryer installation and the space afforded will allow for a stackable unit. As I have cautioned in other posts, prior to settling on a floor plan, if you are committed to a washer/dryer install as we were, check the warranty coverage of the washer unit with the manufacturer as it related to the location of the unit in the coach. We discovered through a direct experience that the washer manufacturers will not provide warranty coverage to units installed in the far rear of a coach.
sail154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 01:00 PM   #71

You are a smart man
easevado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 01:01 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishAr View Post
I'm not sure how someone puts a price tag on keeping a woman happy, especially since I'm not planning on doing the laundry.
You are a smart man
easevado is offline   Reply With Quote