Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-03-2015, 12:41 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono View Post
I requested the quote from RV Direct. There is not place to share your address - how would they know your location?
You could be right, it has been a couple years since I did so, but I believe when I requested the quote there was a question about my location under the guise that they needed to determine which location you picked up from so they could factor in the delivery from the factory to that location.

I didn't do detailed research at the time. The friend, colleague from work actually, was also in the market which is why we were talking about it so they too requested the quote which was different by several hundred $ from mine a couple weeks earlier. Could have just been a fluke.
2012 Jay Flight 26BH (Sold)
clubhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 05:16 AM   #22

RVDirect lets u pick the location you buy from. My sister in law lives in VA and chose to pick hers up at the start of their vacation in FL.
SouthCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:03 AM   #23

I ordered my 32BHDS through RVDirect and saved thousands. I picked I up at their Albany location and never gave a second thought about warranty work from my local dealer.
usmc616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 04:25 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivercityjeff View Post
Costco has an RV purchase program. Their pricing could be a good place to start for a new RV.

It's a good time of year to purchase. Also, you might talk to Crestview RV in Buda (South of Austin) I believe they are the highest volume Jayco dealer in the state.
Admittedly, I've not looked into Costco's RV purchase program. But I did check out their auto program. If you are happy paying what the car dealer wants you to pay, go for it. Personally, I'm thousands away from their asksing prices. And somehow I've still managed to buy dozens of cars over the years.
'14 Denali XL
cekkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 09:27 AM   #25

I believe you have to include a phone #. Easy to figure out with the area code. Wireman
Wireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 04:16 PM   #26

I've never had an issue with a dealer doing warranty work. The dealer just bills Jayco..
fielro is offline   Reply With Quote