Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-29-2014, 09:40 AM   #1

2010 Jay flight 19bh

I recently purchased a clean used 19bh and was wondering? what size sheets you you purchase for the bottom double bunk? not quite a full double? its larger than a single? any suggestions?

I was also wondering where the best place to buy an rv cover for this would be? I don't have a covered area, and I know this will help protect my investment.

Lastly, I was wondering if anyone out there has invested in an "iball" camera for backing up and hooking up your hitch?

Thanks everyone
Rick in Nampa Idaho
Attached Thumbnails
008.jpg  
rickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 10:33 AM   #2

Hey rickster, that's a nice looking trailer. As for your sheets, measure the bed dimensions and just buy the closest size from Walmart. Probably going to be double or twin. I have a short queen in mine which is a couple inches shorter than a regular queen but the regular sheets fit fine.

I just purchased a converter from www.bestconverter.com and they are fantastic to deal with. If you have questions about which one you should get, call and ask for Randy and he will help you out. The Progressive Dynamics brand is about the best you can get and will take great care of your battery(s).

My truck came with the camera in the tailgate, and yes it is helpful for backing up and getting hitched on, especially on your own. I'm not sure how great the quality is in the aftermarket world though, but it's probably good enough to put the ball under the tongue. Mine even has a zoom feature and guidance lines if I want to use them. My old truck didn't have a camera, though, and I don't think I would have put forth the effort and money just to have one. It's nice but not necessary, as long as you have a helper when you hitch up.
SkyBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:26 PM   #3

Smile Ref. backup system

Hey Rickster, I'm also new to the trailer camping. I had a backup camara installed it works like a charm. Give it a shot. I also think your rig looks good.
FLASHY35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:29 PM   #4

Just saw you said cover and not converter LOL. I read though it way too quickly.

Can't help you with the cover, but I have heard lots of guys buy the ADCO ones. Try amazon or ebay. RV dealership prices are ridiculous on most things.
SkyBound is offline   Reply With Quote