Here is an updated list of mods:
24. Replaced all incandescent lights with LED's.
25. Added RGB LED light strip under the rain gutter.
26. Replaced all of the string suspended blinds with Levolor mini blinds. (Strings were failing)
27. Added wireless display for inside, outside, refrigerator, freezer temperature and humidity.
28. Cable/satellite switch to allow outside cable connector to work for both without disconnecting/reconnecting jumpers.
29. Added a $15.00 wireless door chime.
30. Added air accumulator bottle to stop water pump short-cycling.
31. Added 12 ohm 5 watt resistor to range vent fan. Lost a little air flow. Lost a lot of noise.
32. Replaced the el-cheapo air admittance valves (grey water tank vents) with Studor Mini-Vents. No more stink.
Not mods but added items
1. Progressive Industries PT-30 electrical management system
2. Watts 263A adjustable water pressure regulator with supply and regulated pressure gauges.
3. Align-A-Site satellite dish alignment tool.
4. PowerMaster VC-30 autoformer. Povides a 12% boost in voltage.
5. 150 watt pure sine wave inverter. Mainly for the satellite receiver.
Chuck - Sparta, TN
2012 Jay Flight 22FB, 2 x Honda EU2000i
2013 GMC Yukon XL Denali AWD
EDUCATION is what you get when you read the fine print.....
EXPERIENCE is what you get when you don't.