2016 23RB initial report
DW and I took the plunge and bought a 23RB. Previously we had owned 2 Jayco pop ups and a 19' Funfinder TT.
After two weekend trips we noted the following:
1. Overall quality was very good
2. Crestview RV (Buda, Texas) treated us fairly
3. Power jack has internal breaker and external fuse (hard to see the fuse around mdnight)
4. Gas mileage dropped to 9-10 mpg towing with '03 4x4 F150 5.4 liter, Norm is 15. The Funfinder was 1000 pounds lighter, 14 mpg
5. Pulls straight with WDH.
6. Some frame attaching nuts loose or missing after 2 trips
7. Greywater tank full by day two. Guess we really like the shower?
8. Mattress topper was an improvement.
9. Speakers are subpar
10. Sound system remote has a 3' range, really?
Overall were happy but there's still stuff to do to make it all right.