Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-24-2017, 05:14 PM   #1

2017 26BH Decal Bubbles

Noticed I have several of the decals on my trailer that have some bubbles... I have tried to push the bubbles out but not going to happen without tearing the decal up. I know it should be covered under warranty but was curious if any of you have had the dealer perform decal replacement repairs like this and if it will be worth having them repair. Just to note the trailer has aluminum siding.
I have to take it in for the LED light replacement soon so either way it will be scheduled to go in. Thanks for your feedback.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
mbpayne74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 06:47 PM   #2

You can save some time. Take a sewing pin and poke a pin hole in the center of the bubble. Carefully press down on the bubble in from the edges toward the pin prick. The air should come out and the bubble should stick to the material underneath.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:52 PM   #3

I thought about that... I had a suringe from installing a front xpel type front clear bra on a past truck. I was considering using it to suck out the air but thought I would check with the group first... Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
mbpayne74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:58 PM   #4

I have a 2017 284 bhs and I have allot of bubbles and a couple of tears on my decals also. I took mine to they are going to replace all of the decals. I will have it don even in september when we have no trips scheduled. I thought about using the pin but I decided new decals would hold up better.
Redwing is offline   Reply With Quote