Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-09-2011, 08:12 AM   #11
Thanks to everyone for the input. Unfortunatley it seems as though the DW doesn't see the need to upgrade to a larger unit at this time (especially since the only units I've found with competitive pricing are 6-8 hrs away). Looks like we'll finish this year with our 24FB and maybe look to purchase at the end of the year or early next year. I'll still be interested in the 29FBS due to all the great input here.

Thanks again!

dono0013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:32 PM   #12
We have a 2005 29FBS. I love the bathroom. It doesn't feel so small when door is opened to living room. I only have 2 things that I would change, The back bunk area is hard to make the beds. I have bad knees and have trouble with the beds. The other thing there isn't alot of kitchen storage. My husband bought a kitchen cabinet that would fit to the right side of the door. He put a fancy rail around the top edge. Inside the bath tub access panel is there so he cut a access panel in the back of the cabinet. This works really well for mostly can goods. Avove the cabinet we hung a very nice mirrow. The one that was there was very plain. We love fishing and I found one that is in the ottom of a boat. LOOKS REALLY GOOD. We have had as many as 10 people in there at once. FULL HOUSE...lol. My 16 year old granddaughter in top bunk 23 year old grnadson and wife in bottom bunk. My daughter and 4 year old granson on sofa and son and wife on table. everyone seems to have a good time. Son just bought his own camper so now I will have more room. We camp with a group of friends a couple times a year .....about 13 or 14 families. 6 have jayco campers. All seem to love them.....the gray water does have 2 tanks. 1 for bath 1 for kitchen. Hope this helps you out. Hope you have many happy times.....the slide will give you so much more space. doxiemom

doxiemom is offline   Reply With Quote