Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #1

29RLS or 32RLS

Hello all...... we are looking into trading in our little 19h we bought last year and have decided on either the 29 or 32 RLS.

Does anyone have the 29 and if so, can you see the TV from the back seating area? The size of the 29 is plenty big for my wife and I, but the TV placement doesnt seem good, which why we have thought about going with the 32RLS.......... any thoughts?

Almost camping time here in NY....... cant wait
prooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #2

29rls or 32rls

we had to make the same desision an decided on the 32rls ,the reasons were the bathroom was all enclosed in one,the tv veiwing was excellent as the 29rls has the table in the way ,the fridge is place in the best spot to give more floor space.also if your at the kitchen table and you want to watch evening news the tv and door swing to give perfect veiwing.really check both out and you will choose the 32rls and the cost is not a real big differance for the future enjoyment you will receive,also check out the window placement on the 32rls .we are not sorry for going the extra $$$$
64nova1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #3

ps w e also stay in ours 24/7 from may1 to oct1 and really enjoy
64nova1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:31 AM   #4

I have a 320RLDS

The 2011 320RLDS is perfect for the two of us with our 2 labs. The 32" HDTV is wonderfull it has the very best placement. Because of the redesigned front of the trailer its more arrowdynamac. I had the 2009 256RKS before but I get 3 MPG better pulling the 320RLDS then the old lighter trailer. We love the 90 gallon water tank as well. The cost is less then the 5th wheel as well and you get all the bells and whistles. The only complaint we have is that the awning doesn't cover both doors.
rodro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:34 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodro123 View Post
The 2011 320RLDS is perfect for the two of us with our 2 labs. The 32" HDTV is wonderfull it has the very best placement. Because of the redesigned front of the trailer its more arrowdynamac. I had the 2009 256RKS before but I get 3 MPG better pulling the 320RLDS then the old lighter trailer. We love the 90 gallon water tank as well. The cost is less then the 5th wheel as well and you get all the bells and whistles. The only complaint we have is that the awning doesn't cover both doors.
I've been looking for someone with this new unit. We were given a price and a few days later told that the dealership owner had returned from a showing where he was told the units built after December '10 would cost a bit more due to some changes. Primary changes I recall were hard surface countertops, stainless steel sink, porcelain toilet, and I believe it was added foil insulation in the front. Do any of these things exist in your 320? Ours is set for April delivery and I really hope we get the countertop and toilet upgrades. Otherwise, I'll be looking for a $500 refund, which I'm happy to pay if the upgrades exist.

Oops. Just realized I was totally hijacking this op's thread. Sorry.
'14 Denali XL
cekkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:37 PM   #6

Just remember which ever one you get you will wish for one that is 2 ft longer or has another slide.
Life in the slow lane is still life.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64nova1 View Post
we had to make the same desision an decided on the 32rls ,the reasons were the bathroom was all enclosed in one,the tv veiwing was excellent as the 29rls has the table in the way ,the fridge is place in the best spot to give more floor space.also if your at the kitchen table and you want to watch evening news the tv and door swing to give perfect veiwing.really check both out and you will choose the 32rls and the cost is not a real big differance for the future enjoyment you will receive,also check out the window placement on the 32rls .we are not sorry for going the extra $$$$
We went Saturday and looked at both units and we have decided on the 32rls due to everything you said above. The only thing I really liked better in the 29rls was the wardrobe unit in the bedroom.

We should be picking up the new 32rls on Saturday, looking forward to getting out there shortly. Weather should be on in another month or so.

Happy Camping to all............
Old 03-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #8

64nova1,

What do you tow your 32RLS with?