322FKS Improvement Suggestions
We have a 2009 model 322FKS and love it. We have noticed a few things that could be improved in newer models.
1. Some light switches are only on the ceiling. This makes them difficult to use for vertically challenged people.
2. Light fixtures in the the front slide are too close to the main floor causing even short people to bang their head on them.
3. The circuit breaker panel, under the oven, should be indicated as such. We searched for an hour to find it.
3.a The air conditioner, the microwave oven and the outside receptacle should not be on the same breaker.
4. Owners manuals should be specific to the model or there should be a web site dedicated to FAQs for each model.
5. Great Jensen sound system but speaker placement should be reviewed. When outside speakers are on, don't try to take a nap in the bedroom, the bass boom will keep you awake.
Any other suggestions?