Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #21

Hello All,
We went shopping today to look at a Jayflight 32bhds at a dealer that was about an hr away and come to find out they had closed up and all inventory was gone.So in this town there are two other rv dealers so we looked at some of there models. As we were looking we started noticing some features such as bed placement and heat and air vent placement and other things as well like quality control issues between the brands that we looked at. I still want to look at a Jayco and the next closest dealer that has a 32bhds in stock is about 3 hrs away so we will have to plan another day trip .

I do have some more questions for those of you that own a 32bhds. Does the front queen bed butt against the tv cabinet as I am 6ft would my feet touch the cabinet ? Also is there an A/C vent in the bathroom ? Thanks for the info.
turbo-power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:44 PM   #22

I don't have a 32bhds, but I have a 2012 32tsbh which is a close cousin to it. The 2013's are mostly the same. To answer your first question, yes. Most likely your feet are going to either touch it or come close. The queen bed up front is close quarters. To answer your second, yes, there is a A/C vent in the bathroom.

John
Equalizer 12K
Forgvn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:28 AM   #23

I am away from home right now otherwise I would go out and measure the hitch height you were asking for. As for TT shopping, were are you located? Once I knew we wanted the 32BHDS I shopped online for the best price, we saved thousands with RV Direct. Even if you prefer to buy locally I would price a TT from RV Direct just to see how low they can go.
I have found the 32BHDS to suit us extremely well. With 4 kids, 3 dogs and sometimes grandpa we have plenty of room. Good luck in your search.
usmc616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc616 View Post
I am away from home right now otherwise I would go out and measure the hitch height you were asking for. As for TT shopping, were are you located? Once I knew we wanted the 32BHDS I shopped online for the best price, we saved thousands with RV Direct. Even if you prefer to buy locally I would price a TT from RV Direct just to see how low they can go.
I have found the 32BHDS to suit us extremely well. With 4 kids, 3 dogs and sometimes grandpa we have plenty of room. Good luck in your search.

I live in South GA. We had a dealer that stocked a 32bhds and they closed down recently so the next stocking dealer is about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs away so we will have to plan another trip so we can actually see one in person. I have actually priced one from rv direct and there price was a little over $ 24,000 ( includes shipping) for one that is loaded with all options and that was about $1500.00 less than the dealer that currently has one with the same options. I like to compare apples with apples and have all options the same when pricing.

Thanks for any info.
turbo-power is offline   Reply With Quote