Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-17-2013, 11:55 PM   #1

Camper pics...

Here's a couple of pics of our 32TSBH from our Father's Day weekend campout, latest mods included In the second one you can see the BAL Lock Arms on the BAL C-Jacks I installed this year to replace the stock scissor jacks. BIG difference in the back. The kids like to play and bounce around in the bunkhouse and a majority of the movement is now gone. The Lynx Caps on the leveler blocks make great surfaces for the jacks to touchdown on.

John

Equalizer 12K
Forgvn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:08 AM   #2

looks like home !!!!
Sherman ( the Pomeranian ) he runs the show!!!
2006 Jayco Eagle 322 FKS
2011 Toyota Tundra Crewmax. aka The RED Tundra !!!!
oejeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:48 AM   #3

I also have a 2012 32TSBH and suffer from chronic sway. Never thought of installing the BAL C-Jacks but your setup looks good. I looked up some on the web and they were rated with 3000lb through 5000lb capacities with different extensions. Would you mind noting which BAL C-Jacks you installed?

I live in a big box but save my money to vacation in a small box... and look forward to every chance I get!
lifercars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:46 PM   #4

Camper pics...

Lifercars,

I used BAL 23225 25" C-Jacks (4000lbs cap). At first I thought I had measured wrong and the jacks would be too short, but they ended up working fine. I did have to use the telescoping supports between the jacks since I have an enclosed underbelly and the rear cross member was not flush with the bottom of the frame. There was no cross member for the front jacks to attach to so I used one there as well.

John
Equalizer 12K
Forgvn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #5

Thanks for the update Forgvn77. I'll check those out.

I live in a big box but save my money to vacation in a small box... and look forward to every chance I get!
lifercars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 11:29 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgvn77 View Post
In the second one you can see the BAL Lock Arms on the BAL C-Jacks I installed this year to replace the stock scissor jacks. BIG difference in the back. The kids like to play and bounce around in the bunkhouse and a majority of the movement is now gone.

I had the same BAL jacks and locking arms on the 2005 Jay Feather LGT we recently upgraded from. I agree they were a BIG improvement over the factory installed jacks.

2016 Jayco Eagle HT 29.5 FBDS w/ 15,000 BTU AC, 50 amp service, upgraded counter top, thermal pane windows, elec. stab jacks, outside grill, backup camera and MORryde pin box.
2011 GMC 2500HD DURAMAX/ ALLISON
Tail_gunner is offline   Reply With Quote