Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-04-2017, 11:49 AM   #1

First trip with new Whitehawk

Took the rig out for a single night to see how the systems are working. To see how I can setup, tear down camp and pull the rig with a new truck. Went well except I gave two issues.

The High Pointe microwave does not work. Display has light. However when push a button nothing happens. If I unplug and plugin and start microwave it will work for 5 seconds so and shuts down. Any thoughts???

Could not get the Furrion tv to find any stations when scanning the cable tv connection. It did find over the air stations. I have a new coax cable and had it tightly connected. I also tuned off the 12 switch in the cabinet under the tv. Any thoughts here???

Thanks for any suggestions or thoughts.

Steve.
Bigdomino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 07:51 PM   #2

I'm not sure what your problem might be with the microwave. You might try flipping the electrical breaker that the microwave is serviced through off and back on and see if that helps. I'm not sure what else to try. It could be a defective microwave?

When scanning for cable channels make sure you go into settings on the Furrion and set it to "cable" before you scan. Also, make sure the booster is switched off (like you did) before scanning for cable channels. When you scan for over the air channels, make sure the booster is switched on and that the Furrion is set to "air" prior to your scan.