Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-12-2016, 01:09 PM   #11
Originally Posted by NVGun40 View Post
So glad you will be able to utilize your TT this winter. Word of caution regarding leaving the heat on. Even with large tanks and even on a low setting the onboard furnace utilizes a lot gas so keep and eye on it. Since it is plugged in, and option you may consider; getting a small thermostatically controlled 'ceramic element' space heater. Even when my TT is stored for the winter at my house, when the time comes for me to prep for a cold weather hunt we start the prep a couple days out. We utilize a ceramic element because they are safer (fire danger wise) and set the thermostat at 50 degrees. This way we are utilizing a lot of propane so we have that when we need it.
Thanks I will probably go out and get me one of those heaters. I just made the cheap way to go stabilizers and they work awesome and it only cost around $25 for eye bolts, 2 - 2x4's, and 3 ratchet straps.

The TT is rock solid and doesn't wobble a bit so my kids can get and go pee without waking me up cause the trailer is shaking lol

See pic
Attached Thumbnails

2016 25BHS White Hawk 2016 F-150 Lariat V-6 ECO-BEAST (Ruby Red) Max tow package & Recurve R-3 WD hitch. Can't forget the dog "Olive" all black lab :)
Dropnaduece is offline   Reply With Quote