Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-28-2017, 11:36 AM   #1

Hummingbird wet bath

Anyone have any ideas or pics of how they set up their wet bath. Where did you hang the toilet paper and towels....aka the things that shouldn't get wet. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
Angeleyes0001a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 12:59 PM   #2
Site Team

To be honest, our last pop up had a wet bath, but we never used it for showers. Only used the ones at the CG. With the shower curtain in place, we had no room to do anything. I guess you'd have to put the TP and towels outside on a counter, or something like that. Wish I had a better answer.

2012 Jay Flight 19RD
2016 Ford F150 XLT 2X4 SC 3.5L Eco Max Tow
2010 Tundra TRD DBL Cab (Traded)
2 new fluffy Corgis, Bayley and Stanley
JFlightRisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 02:54 PM   #3

I bought a shower extension rod and attached a hanging organizer (narrow -like for purses) and hang it along side the toilet. Also the over the door organizers are great. The small 18-24 tension rods are great too to hang things from
twogoldens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 07:06 PM   #4

Plastic coffee can with lid and put a roll of tp in.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:21 AM   #5

We found a shower caddy at Costco and put it in our 17RK just behind the toilet in the right corner. It's a natural. Though the fit is adjustable, we put in some command hooks and zip ties for safety. Three trips this year and it hasn't moved. https://www.costco.ca/Artika-Monsoon...100300625.html
mmacgilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 10:53 AM   #6

With the shower curtain pulled do things behind it ...like on the door get wet? We did find a TP holder on amazon that was waterproof it had good ratings. I'll post how it did after our next trip. I have a shower organizer similar to that...may give that a try for shampoo and such...instead of the bags they have in the bathroom. Thanks for the help.
Angeleyes0001a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 07:03 PM   #7

We ordered a stick on TP roll that I attached to the door, with the shower curtain closed it stays dry. I bought a tension rod and attached it above my head to the right, I hang my towel to dry and my washcloth on that. You could also you it to hang a couple of hangers with light stuff to dry. I do like the plastic coffee can idea, that would work perfect. Wish i had pictures to include.
lumana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 12:59 PM   #8

DW found this waterproof TP holder that she attached to wall left of the sink using waterproof 3M fastener strips.

Link:
https://www.amazon.com/Mounted-Water...t+paper+holder
wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote