Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-20-2014, 05:48 AM   #1

Interested in a new Jay Flight 34FKDS

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum and posted a question like this the day I joined but no answers yet. Our TT now is not a Jayco. It has a short queen bed and my feet hang over the end and its real uncomfortable and hard for me to get a good nights sleep. We want to buy an new jay flight 34fkds because it has a queen bed and an optional king and wandered if anyone has had some experience with this trailer. It has the front kitchen. Any thoughts world help us. Thanks
johnjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:35 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Welome to JOF

The Jay Flight 34FKDS is new to the 2014 model line-up, and may be the reason that a JOF member hasn't responded. Also, I believe it has been a couple years since Jayco has offered a front kitchen in the Jay Flight series..., believe it was in 2009 with the Jay Flight G2 32FKS model.

The Eagle series had the front kitchen up to 2012, the 322FKS.

Hope this helps.

Bob

2016 GM 2500HD 6.0L/4.10
2018 Jay Flight 24RBS
2002 GM 2500HD 6.0L/4:10 (retired)
2005 Jayco Eagle 278FBS (retired)
1999 Jayco Eagle 246FB (retired)
Reese HP Dual Cam (Strait-Line)
Rustic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:47 AM   #3

Thanks Bob, It does help. That does explain why I didn't get any response to my question. We are going to look at a 2014 (Not many on the lots) this weekend but really want a 2015 as they have changed a few things on the jayflight for this year. I have found out about these things through JOB and already love reading about all the trailers and everything on here. Again thanks for the comeback. John
johnjan is offline   Reply With Quote