Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-05-2016, 08:19 PM   #1

Interior Colors

Has anyone ventured to try and change the interior colors of your rv? I am trying to purchase a White Hawk 24MBH in "shadow". Twice, dealers took a down deposit from me only to find out the next day that another salesman sold the units from underneath me. Its been frustrating to say the least.

There are a ton of "twilight" models out there, but no "shadows". I am not keen on the "twilight" scheme and I am still holding out hope I can find a "shadow".

Worst case scenario, I am wondering how hard it would be to re-upholster the dinette and fix the window treatments. I am reaching out to see if anyone else has taken that path already.

Thank you,
Brent
bburkart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:28 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bburkart View Post
Has anyone ventured to try and change the interior colors of your rv? I am trying to purchase a White Hawk 24MBH in "shadow". Twice, dealers took a down deposit from me only to find out the next day that another salesman sold the units from underneath me. Its been frustrating to say the least.

There are a ton of "twilight" models out there, but no "shadows". I am not keen on the "twilight" scheme and I am still holding out hope I can find a "shadow".

Worst case scenario, I am wondering how hard it would be to re-upholster the dinette and fix the window treatments. I am reaching out to see if anyone else has taken that path already.

Thank you,
Brent
Brent,

Welcome to the forum.

Your concern is one of the primary reasons we have ordered our last few RV's Either we couldn't find it in the colors we wanted or it was missing an option or two.

It does add some time to getting your rig, but when you order you will get it spec'd out exactly the way you want it in the colors you want.

That is always an option for you.

Tags
24mbh, color, interior, white hawk