Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-31-2016, 08:52 AM   #21
RAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmk View Post
Just accepted delivery on new 28BHKS. The dv3200 dosn't seem to be a very quality unit. I cannot change frequencies on AM stations without unit locking up. Can't even turn it off without taking a paper clip and hitting the reset button. Seems ok otherwise. Sent email to Furrion but havn't heard anything yet. Thanks for tips on other issues.
This is how I contacted Furrion and received the quickest response:

Product Support - FURRION

Fill out the form in detail and you should get a call back. That said, I wonder if they are having so much trouble with the units that they are either bogged down or laying low...
CURT Round Bar WDH
RAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 07:24 PM   #22

Try calling them that is what we did. Had a new unit in 48 hours.
ryounglewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 09:56 PM   #23

Where did they hide the switch for outside and garage speakers?

Just settling into a new 2017 Seismic 4213. It has a Furrion system, and I've figured out the A B C speakers are the Living, Bath, & Bedroom respectively. However I can't get the side patio speakers on, nor the garage. Owners Manual said there is a switch in the "cargo area" but I can't find it. If you have a 4212 or 4213 maybe you can help a guy out?? Thanks.
KJguy48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 02:10 PM   #24
Lost in the Woods

My Furrion 3200 wall mount stereo lasted less than three weeks. No am/fm signal. Yes I took it apart and checked the connections. This stuff is junk they're putting in these trailers
Gman1372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 02:12 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJguy48 View Post
Just settling into a new 2017 Seismic 4213. It has a Furrion system, and I've figured out the A B C speakers are the Living, Bath, & Bedroom respectively. However I can't get the side patio speakers on, nor the garage. Owners Manual said there is a switch in the "cargo area" but I can't find it. If you have a 4212 or 4213 maybe you can help a guy out?? Thanks.
Did anyone ever get back to you? We can’t get our garage speakers to work either...thanks!
clynbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 08:17 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke_26 View Post
Not sure if this will help or not, but I had an issue where our Furrion DV3200 was not broadcasting a Bluetooth signal. I used a pen to push in the small reset button on the front of the radio and it fixed it...

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This worked!!! Thank you. It was making me crazy
Mroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:36 PM   #27

I've only camped in my trailer twice in the two weeks I've owned it. Each weekend while I've had it start putting out only a solid constant high pitched tone once each weekend. The first time I was listening to the radio while I was outside when it happened. Nothing I could do to it to get it to stop until I disconnected power to the unit. The second time was this last weekend while streaming music to it over bluetooth. Again the only way to fix the issue is to kill power to it. Maybe next time I'll hit the reset button and see if that helps.
Weimaraner Duke
MichaelO is offline   Reply With Quote