Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-21-2015, 10:44 AM   #1

It's On the Lot!

We won't see it until tomorrow (the dealership is 90 miles away and we can't get out there today), but we have an e-mail from our dealer that our new 23MRB is on the lot. We have warned him that we have a huge list to go through for the PDI, so we'll be there for a few hours. We've also said we aren't sure we can bring the trade-in with us, as we just last night got home from a 5-day trip, and even though we're spending most of today taking everything out and cleaning, we may not have the current pop-up ready for her close-ups by morning. But at least we get to see the new one, and take pix and notes and measurements and all. Yay!

Can you tell we are VERY excited?

Ashleen & Jim
Jim-n-Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:01 AM   #2

Congrats. Hopefully u get the trade in ready to go and can make the swap tomorrow...
SouthCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:29 AM   #3

We can't do the swap tomorrow 'cause we haven't settled on price yet, so we can't take the cashier's check they'll likely want. But we may have the trailer cleaned up enough to show them, and if they want to take another little bit off the trade-in for them to wash the outside, we could live with that. :-)
Old 07-21-2015, 12:42 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim-n-Ash View Post
We won't see it until tomorrow (the dealership is 90 miles away and we can't get out there today), but we have an e-mail from our dealer that our new 23MRB is on the lot. We have warned him that we have a huge list to go through for the PDI, so we'll be there for a few hours. We've also said we aren't sure we can bring the trade-in with us, as we just last night got home from a 5-day trip, and even though we're spending most of today taking everything out and cleaning, we may not have the current pop-up ready for her close-ups by morning. But at least we get to see the new one, and take pix and notes and measurements and all. Yay!

Can you tell we are VERY excited?

Ashleen & Jim

Awesome! Our 23MRB is on the way from Indiana too! I wonder if we'll get the call today? It was supposed to leave Jayco on the 16th.

When did yours ship?
Old 07-21-2015, 01:13 PM   #5

We're not sure when ours shipped. We were out of town for a few days (last trip with the current PUP), and when we talked to the dealer by phone yesterday, it wasn't there, and then this morning it came in. We can see it tomorrow afternoon, but there won't be time then for a thorough PDI, and our trade-in isn't ready yet anyhow - still unloading Everything, and cleaning. (The big rains on our camping trip helped the outside, but there's still the inside to clean.) Keep us posted when yours arrives. What interior did you order? (We got "Shadow.")
Old 07-21-2015, 01:15 PM   #6
Site Team

Congrats and Good luck!
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:23 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim-n-Ash View Post
We're not sure when ours shipped. We were out of town for a few days (last trip with the current PUP), and when we talked to the dealer by phone yesterday, it wasn't there, and then this morning it came in. We can see it tomorrow afternoon, but there won't be time then for a thorough PDI, and our trade-in isn't ready yet anyhow - still unloading Everything, and cleaning. (The big rains on our camping trip helped the outside, but there's still the inside to clean.) Keep us posted when yours arrives. What interior did you order? (We got "Shadow.")
Gotcha.

We got coffee. Wife didn't like either of the two leatherette options. She thought the lighter one would be hard to keep clean since we have a dog and the darker one would be too slippery.
Old 07-21-2015, 01:23 PM   #8

Every time the phone rings and it's not the RV dealer my hopes are dashed!!!
Old 07-21-2015, 01:55 PM   #9

I called Jayco. Ours shipped on the 17th. Probably the same day as yours, but we're just slightly further from the factory than you, so will probably be in tomorrow. Can't wait!!!
Old 07-21-2015, 02:07 PM   #10

AWESOME!!! I remember getting the call earlier this year. I guess they thought they were doing me a favor calling me Monday morning to set up a time to come get it... but that meant we had to wait ALL WEEK before we got it. Our dealer is about an hour and a half away and I just started in a new position at my job and didn't want to burn leave Monday to go get it... even though I DID want to burn leave Monday and go get it.

We've had ours for over 3 months now and LOVE IT!!! Congrats on the new trailer and I hope you have a blast with it!
spoon059 is offline   Reply With Quote