Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-29-2013, 03:53 PM   #11
Smile Love our 29RLDS

We had an RV Supercenter in Michigan bring up our trailer that we bought in December to the Canadian border and then met them there and brought it home. We paid $21,900. Ours has the technology package, the insulation package, and the customer packages 1 and 2. It's loaded and we love it. I don't find that the pantry gets hot at all. I wonder if it is because of the extra insulation around our bigger fridge. We are coming from a Jayco 1006 popup (1991), which we were very happy with. I must say being able to shower and use the washroom on site is nice as is the ability to come in out of the heat. We camp for 9 weeks straight at an electrical site. We just camped for a week at a full service to learn our plumbing and tank capacities.

Jeepgirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:35 AM   #12
We are looking at an 29rlds but have concerns about the 13000 ac in it. We live in VA. Does anyone have this ac unit in it for advice?

eggs454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:17 PM   #13

Is your tow vehicle a Pathfinder or an Armada

Armada. it tows 9100 lbs and haven't had any trouble towing the trailer. I only carry a few gallons of fresh water so I really don't put a lot of stuff in the trailer to add to the weight. I did add Firestone air bags to the rear coil springs and that really helps
A few have said the pantry gets warm from the refrig, I haven't noticed that at all

If you are born once you will die twice
If you are born twice you will die once
joe in calif is offline   Reply With Quote