Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-30-2015, 07:14 AM   #11
The sales rep said my 32rlds came with a wrench for manually cranking the slides in. I haven't found any access port yet that will fit this wrench other than the spare tire. Speaking of BS that comes out of a dealers mouth. I asked the sales rep why there is a generic TV in the camper? Instead of her saying something clever about price point, she stated it is a special TV for RV's designed to me more durable when traveling down the road. I thought to myself, what a load of crap! I may be a rookie but I'm not stupid.

2014 Jay Flight 32RLDS
2002 F250 with 7.3 L PowerStroke
MarkeMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 07:54 AM   #12
Can't say for sure about your TT. I'd suggest locating the motor. If there is a manual retract it'll be with/next to the motor unless it's a schwintech slide mech, no manual operation. On the X23B it was under the sofa, found a bolt that could be wrenched to manually operate. Was told during PDI there was no manual retract. The 351 has 3 slides, one is a Schwintech, the other 2 have motors under the floor. Access from underneath. They require a ratchet To operate.
I suggest locating them even is a trip yo the dealer is required. I had to manually retract a slide on our 1st outing with the 5th. Not fun!

2013 F-350 CC SB 2WD 6.7PS
2013 Eagle Premier 351 RLTS
-SOLD- 2012 X23B
-SOLD- 2003 Ford Expedition 5.4, Bilstein shocks
RedHorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote