Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-07-2017, 06:06 AM   #21

There is a place somewhat like you are describing a few miles from my home. They have 6 or 8 bays and can take any RV up to and including 45 ft diesel pushers. Sometimes you still have to wait a long time to get your rig repaired simply because there is a big demand for their services.

I once asked them about warranty work. They will do warranty work if authorized by the manufacturer, however the manufacturer must prepay. Apparently, in the past, they either had manufacturers stiff them, or slow pay them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardycamper View Post
Well just for an update.....I was contacted this morning by the dealer. My TT is ready to go. 7 weeks deep into minor fixes that a regular person with enough sense to wipe his own tail could have fixed in 2 easy. Spoke with Jayco this morning, and they offered apologizes for the time it has taken, no speak of any other compensation and or condolences.

I'm exhausted with the run around....exhausted with the back and forth. It would do the industry wonders if there were independent, local, and strategic locations across the country that would strictly do service work...there may be, I'm now aware of any in this part of the country. My opinion.....if a business' bottom line was strictly service, repairs, and getting people like me in and out WITHOUT the "safety blanket" of sales they would do A LOT more than regular dealers to help the customers.

As far at Thor, Caption America or any other superhero acquisitions of the RV industry....I've been as mad as the Hulk throughout all of this crap!
Atlee is offline   Reply With Quote