Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-30-2014, 09:04 AM   #41

Interesting info all.

Having owned boats, they seem to run about $1500 t0 $2000 a foot. While not on highways they can get pounded pretty good. A galley and head included.

Just trying for a comparison other than TV's.
SecretCoveDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:26 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
I totally agree. Who would buy a trailer, never use it, and sell it at a major loss 2 yrs later?
I bought my 2011 from an elderly person ( oh as old as me) who replaces
TT every 3 years and only camps locally a few weekends a year. he takes a big hit! This guy is meticulous about every little thing. I know I got one heck of a deal on this, better than new, even has the org plastic on beds
dennis b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:46 AM   #43

I must be looking at the wrong thread, but I'm not seeing many quality issues being posted for Jayco. I was originally scoping out another brand as u really like their innovation, but after seeing so many posts on the other brand regarding serious issues ... Primarily leaks and pinched lines ... I started to look around and am now a very likely future Jayco owner ... Now I must determine the type and model ...
javankrona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:48 AM   #44
Lost in the Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by javankrona View Post
I must be looking at the wrong thread, but I'm not seeing many quality issues being posted for Jayco. I was originally scoping out another brand as u really like their innovation, but after seeing so many posts on the other brand regarding serious issues ... Primarily leaks and pinched lines ... I started to look around and am now a very likely future Jayco owner ... Now I must determine the type and model ...

I don't believe Jayco has any quality issues but I also do not believe most others do either.

a lot of issues are the fault of the owner due to lack of maintenance. I don't think one trailer is more leak proof than another.
nbhybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:51 PM   #45

Don’t put too much stock in what Jaycos paper work says , they speak with forked tongue. The owner may have gotten tired of trying to get help from Jayco customer service.
ninjahbob is offline   Reply With Quote