Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-03-2016, 06:34 AM   #1

Low point drains on 2017 338RETS

Getting ready to winterize the trailer and for the life of me I can't find the low point drains. There is only one low point drain sticker on the trailer and I have searched the entire side of the trailer interior. I've looked under every cabinet, behind every drawer and behind the couch. Still couldn't find them.

Thanks in advance for the help.
bwalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 10:49 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwalton View Post
Getting ready to winterize the trailer and for the life of me I can't find the low point drains. There is only one low point drain sticker on the trailer and I have searched the entire side of the trailer interior. I've looked under every cabinet, behind every drawer and behind the couch. Still couldn't find them.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Mine are in the pantry next to the stove. They are on the floor right behind a black drain hose. There are two tabs you pull up on. Then push them back down when done.
tee-bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 10:51 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee-bone View Post
Mine are in the pantry next to the stove. They are on the floor right behind a black drain hose. There are two tabs you pull up on. Then push them back down when done.
Sorry.....mine is a 318RETS.
tee-bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 12:00 PM   #4

Thanks anyway tee-bone. I looked there in my unit. Nothing there. Not that I saw anyway.
bwalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 04:23 PM   #5

I have a 2015 338RETS. Don't know if they changed them 2017. Mine are all outside. The cold and hot water drains are side by side. They are under the trailer between the two slide outs near the grey tank dump valve. These two pull up to drain. The other two are for the fresh water tanks. One near the previous valves and the other one is under the big slide out. These two have a little handle on top. Hope this helps.
Old 08-30-2017, 06:14 AM   #6

Don't know if you found them, but in my 2017 338RETS they are under the bathroom vanity right beside the water heater close to the outside wall. Remove the panel at the bottom left under the vanity.

Next spring I'm going to attach valves to the outside.
Acburton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 02:19 PM   #7

2017 338 rets under the bathroom sink by the outside wall pull up to open push down to close
newsleet is offline   Reply With Quote