Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-21-2013, 12:59 PM   #1

New 2014 Jay Flight 32bhds owner

Hello all, A group of friends and I recently purchased a Jay Fight 32 bhds. This camper will be used mostly for housing at the hunting lease that we all share. It will also be available f trips outside of hunting season.

I did my "shakedown" camp at the dealers campsite last night. I had to leave this morning to get to work, before the service guy arrived, but I called and left him a message on a couple possible issues. One, I think there may be a leak underneath the sink in the bathroom. I left for a little while last night to buy supplies for the trailer, and when I came back, there was a little puddle of water in the middle of the bathroom with a trail leading to underneath the sink. I asked the dealer to take a look and make sure all the clamps on on there correctly.

Not really a problem, but did want to ask. The television is on a swivel, so you can watch either from the main living area, or the "master" bedroom. Since our camper is going to be out at the hunting camp, there is limited antennae television available. I was thinking about hooking up the Ipad via HDMI cable to the tv so that I could download movies, tv series etc. if we are stuck in inclement weather while out at the lease. I didn't look very hard, but did glance to see how one could gain access to the back of the tv for the HDMI inputs. The television sits inside a "casing" that swivels. Does anyone know how to gain access behind the tv? I didn't want to break anything, so didn't push and pull on anything.

Thanks for your help

rob
repaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:36 PM   #2

There are two tabs behind the TV, give it a hug and you can feel a bar where it hooks in. About 6" below that are the tabs, push them in towards you while you are hugging (one on each side) and lift up the TV. Simple, to put in back simply hang the bar on the clamp and push the bottom in. Done.

DieselX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #3

Sounds good. Thank you for helping me out.
repaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #4

No problem, I'm in mine now so it was easy to refresh my memory haha.

DieselX is offline   Reply With Quote