Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-19-2016, 05:03 AM   #1

New Eagle 314BHDS

We ordered a Jayflight and then cancelled because the build date got pushed. I started searching high and low and after a couple weeks we finally ended up yesterday buying a new 2016 Eagle 314BHDS. This will be our first Jayco and are very excited.

I love this forum, I have come across so many great people already. I look forward to meeting more as time goes on.

They are supposed to call me tomorrow with a delivery date. Now to see if I can lucky enough to find somewhere with an opening for 4th of July (hahaha)
rb2boxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 06:24 AM   #2

Great choice on the 314BHDS, I picked mine up in April. So far we have two trips under our belt, and this thing is great. She is a big trailer, so be careful turning corners, and watch the rear stabilizers on the transitions from hill to flat. Also, you cannot turn it to perpendicular with your tow vehicle, so be careful there.
Enjoy the new trailer!
Super Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 08:10 AM   #3

Welcome to the club we have had our 314bhds for 2 seasons it out of warranty in July. One thing to look for is the shower doors being sealed on the outside of the bottom back corner. What happens is the water gets into the track and leaks down under shower then into kitchen floor. I still gotta seal it up as I finally found the leak at end of last season. Dealer could never find it.
15BlueStreak is offline   Reply With Quote