When you complete SkyBound's list you may feel free to check this list of what I did on my 22FB:
1. Mounted two 19" 12V HDTV's
2. Mounted DirecTV satellite receiver
3. Added a wall switch for the ceiling lights and porch lite. The wife did not like opening the panel and reaching that high to turn the lights on/off.
4. Added SeeLevel holding tank monitor system.
5. Wall-to-wall carpet (except the bathroom). No kids so it was a safe thing to do.
6. Put carpet (some leftover stuff I had) in all the storage bays.
7. Put bug screens on the water heater access door, furnace air intake/exhaust port and refrigerator access panel.
8. Added plastic caps with small holes to the fresh water overflow hoses to stop spiders and bugs from taking up residence.
9. Added fold up stove cover to increase counter space.
10. Added power strip on the end of the kitchen counter.
11. Added bat wing to the TV antenna.
12. Replaced blank cabinet panels (3) with doors. (I hated reaching around them.)
13. Put press on/off lights in the storage bays.
14. Added water dams to the bath tub so water would not run off on the floor. (Poorly designed tub.)
15. Added a backup camera to the back of the trailer. Now I can see that person that wants to hide in the blind spot.
16. Added power tongue jack. An arm-saver with a weight distribution hitch hookup.
17. Added permanent levels.
18. Replace the propane regulator with an auto-changeover.
19. Replace chintzy bathroom fan with a Create-A-Breeze fan.
20. Install 2 computer fans at the top of the refrigerator to assist in cooling efficiency.
21. Replace mouse hole cord stuffing with separate cord and power inlet.
22. Added Quickie Flush black water tank rinser.
23. Added a 4 drawer chest behind dinette next to the door. 3 drawers that Jayco supplied was just not enough.
24. Replaced all incandescent lights with LED's.
25. Added RGB LED light strip under the rain gutter.
26. Replaced all of the string suspended blinds with Levolor mini blinds. (Strings were failing)
27. Added wireless display for inside, outside, refrigerator, freezer temperature and humidity.
28. Cable/satellite switch to allow outside cable connector to work for both without disconnecting/reconnecting jumpers.
29. Added a $15.00 wireless door chime.
30. Added air accumulator bottle to stop water pump short-cycling.
31. Added 12 ohm 5 watt resistor to range vent fan. Lost a little air flow. Lost a lot of noise.
32. Replaced the el-cheapo air admittance valves (grey water tank vents) with Studor Mini-Vents. No more stink.
Not mods but added items
1. Progressive Industries PT-30 electrical management system
2. Watts 263A adjustable water pressure regulator with supply and regulated pressure gauges.
3. Align-A-Site satellite dish alignment tool.
4. PowerMaster VC-30 autoformer. Povides a 12% boost in voltage.
5. 150 watt pure sine wave inverter. Mainly for the satellite receiver.
Now...when you finish this list come back and tell us what you have added beyond this. Always room for more ideas.