Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-29-2013, 05:03 PM   #11
Congrats to all of you on your new Whitehawks. Very nice trailer imo... I can't say I've had to much water build up on the floor after a shower. I do like the idea mentioned above about using some velco strips. Should help keep the curtain closed better.

Do check your water / drain lines under the sinks after traveling with the trailer. Our straight pipe under the kitchen sink came loose. Just caught that before we did the dishes.

Enjoy your new trailers.

2010 F150 with tow package "sweet ride "
2012 Whitehawk 28DSBH.
Crewmaniacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #12
We also bought a Whitehawk 28DSBH. Pick it up Feb. 9th. Cant wait for it to get warm out. Looks like it will suit our needs.

markhoh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:42 PM   #13
I've also just purchased a 28DSBH, delivery at the beginning of April. I'm really impressed with how much quality manufacturers can cram into an ultralight RV nowadays.

I've already got two of the first three trips planned: May long weekend at a local Provincial Park; July in Osoyoos. Not sure where to go for my first shake-out trip yet.

This will be my 2nd RV, the first being a large tent trailer, and this unit's only a couple grand heavier than the TT.

I've taken a gamble on the Blue Ox SwayPro WD Hitch and I'll be sure to write about my experiences with that piece of hardware after I've got a few trips under my belt. And what a piece of hardware it is! It's a monster when compared next to the Equal-i-zer and the price was almost the same.
2009 F150 FX4 SuperCrew
2007 Palomino Tent Trailer
2013 White Hawk 28DSBH
pauley_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #14
Site Team
pauley b:

Welcome to the user friendly Jayco Owners forum! Our members just love to answer questions or help out other members when possible and have fun sharing their experiences . They also love pictures of your RV, tow vehicles, and campsites!! So do not hesitate to post pics of your Jayco in the "Pics of your Jayco forum" and pics of your tow vehicle in the "Tow Vehicle forum".

Feel free to participate in our many fun polls (first thread in New Members forum has them all listed, second thread has more new member welcoming info). Post often, have fun with the forum, and enjoy your Jayco!

2004 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab 6.0l, 4.10r

2010 Jayco Jayflight 28BHS
Reese Strait Line with Dual Cam
P3 Brk controller
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote