Congratulations on the new TT! We upgraded last year from a pop-up after seven years and a terribly hot summer that all but eliminated a season of camping in Texas for us.
Ours is a 32BHDS, so a little longer and heavier than yours. What I've learned in the past year of ownership:
1) Love the tandem axles---tows so much nicer without the sway of the PUP.
2) You'll love the ability to heat/cool with hard walls & will love the storage.
3) Low threshold for buying a WD hitch with sway control for a more solid ride, whatever your tow vehicle.
4) No more drying out the PUP canvas in the driveway after getting rained out.
5) Since it's bigger, you'll have fun with even more DIY modifications.
Happy and safe camping!