Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-13-2015, 07:17 PM   #1

New User Questions

Hello,

I am new to the RV world as well as this forum. I apologize in advance, but I could use some help around the site. I have a 32BHDS if this can help trigger some conversation with someone who has questions or can offer advice, so I can become familiar with the use of this site. That would be amazing.

Thank you!
Bruce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:24 PM   #2
Site Team

Welcome to the forum. What in particular do you need help with, our members will be happy to assist.
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:27 PM   #3

Hello ,

I just purchased a 2015 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5 RLTS...After unhooking it at my storage spot I'm already having problems....Front jacks will not operate electrically and bedroom slide-out will not operate ..Any help would be appreciated....Kelly
kel341* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:33 PM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel341* View Post
Hello ,

I just purchased a 2015 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5 RLTS...After unhooking it at my storage spot I'm already having problems....Front jacks will not operate electrically and bedroom slide-out will not operate ..Any help would be appreciated....Kelly
Welcome to the forum. You would likely get more views and a better response if you started anew thread with your question in the 5th wheel forum.
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:34 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
Welcome to the forum. What in particular do you need help with, our members will be happy to assist.
Well both site and trailer assistance. I think I can get used to the site if I use it.
I was wondering what topics I should look into for problem areas with my TT. Not looking for someone to do all the work for me but certain points for me to research would be awesome.

Thank you!
Old 08-13-2015, 08:46 PM   #6

Welcome! If you want to find threads that mention the 32BHDS, click on Search at the top of the page and enter your trailer model. That should give you plenty to read.
SmokerBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 08:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokerBill View Post
Welcome! If you want to find threads that mention the 32BHDS, click on Search at the top of the page and enter your trailer model. That should give you plenty to read.
Thank you Bill
Old 08-15-2015, 05:53 AM   #8

I have 2010 32BHDS and love it. Any questions ask away.
usmc616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 09:30 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel341* View Post
Hello ,

Check for a fuse near the batteries - see if it has blown. There may be a separate fuse or breaker on the power to the front jacks or slide. Some of those breakers are reset manually. Check the state of charge of your batteries. Best with a voltmeter, otherwise if the fuse is good what does the built in display in you trailer indicate about the batteries?
There's lots of advice and information in forums... sometimes it is correct. For example, all of my posts are made by a political appointee who got the job as a reward for contributions to my diesel bill.

2011 Jayco 28.5RLS; 2021 Chevy Duramax; Pullrite Superglide Hitch

RVhiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 01:51 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc616 View Post
I have 2010 32BHDS and love it. Any questions ask away.
I was just curious if there is any fixes that have become common. I hear that the outside kitchen sink drains to the black tank. I've seen some pretty good sized gaps when the slides are closed near the floor. Heard some stuff about plumbing venting. Just not sure if there is anything else that is common. I've used it once and plan to use it again in a couple weeks time. So far I love it. It is fairly heavy though.
Old 08-15-2015, 03:46 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce H View Post
I was just curious if there is any fixes that have become common. I hear that the outside kitchen sink drains to the black tank. I've seen some pretty good sized gaps when the slides are closed near the floor. Heard some stuff about plumbing venting. Just not sure if there is anything else that is common. I've used it once and plan to use it again in a couple weeks time. So far I love it. It is fairly heavy though.
A piece of advice: Be careful about "what you have heard". Many times this can be incorrect and mis-leading.

When you have a specific issue with your camper feel free to ask here. There is a lot of experience and knowledge to be found here. As with any internet source you should verify the information you get from several independent sources.

After you have been on the site a while you will discover the members who are most knowledgeable in the various RV systems.

All of us at one time started and ground zero. It can be intimating at first but it does get easier.

EDUCATION is what you get when you read the fine print.....
EXPERIENCE is what you get when you don't.
tnchuck100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jay flight 32bhds