We are on our maiden voyage with our new Jayco Jay Flight 26 RLS.
Everything is working fine except the water heater.
- Propane is on (stove is working)
- Water heater is pictured below
- We're hooked up to 30 amp service and city water right now
- Opened the panel
- Looked at the instructions for lighting the pilot on the panel but they do not seem to match our controller
- We have no visible buttons or knobs
I'm stumped, any suggestions?
Researching it further it appears that it should be using electricity to heat the water when we're on shore power. So, I think I need to check the fuses.